Official Royal Rumble 2021 Thread 1/31/21

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Kinda hope Bianca goes after Asuka :patrice:

but I don’t want Bianca anywhere near RAW, she seems like a natural fit for SD brand...Plus we don’t need Charlotte stopping any of her momentum..

I also want Sasha to go to Mania and defend successfully but I don’t want her to face Bianca :francis:..I’m torn brehs..

:mjcry:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
watching now

Goldberg/McIntyre is exactly what i thought it would be and i'm still disappointed.

Imagine Reigns/Rock being Reigns going for the spear...Rock turns it into a spinebuster...peoples elbow....1..2..kick out..another peoples elbow, another kickout...spear....kick out...spear...kick out...superman punch...superman punch...spear...1...2...3
WWE really loves to run shyt into the ground.

When Goldberg and Brock did that the first time it was pure:ohhh: :whoo::gladbron::ooh::krs::blessed:

but now it’s :hhh::scust::unimpressed::russell::camby:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Kinda hope Bianca goes after Asuka :patrice:

but I don’t want Bianca anywhere near RAW, she seems like a natural fit for SD brand...Plus we don’t need Charlotte stopping any of her momentum..

I also want Sasha to go to Mania and defend successfully but I don’t want her to face Bianca :francis:..I’m torn brehs..

:mjcry:
You know she's gonna pick Sasha..they been teaming up..they never wrestle each other..you know better than that.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
first Rumble I've watched in years. it had to be Bianca and happy for my son Edge

Bianca is easily the most instantly likeable, want to see her win from the jump female wrestler ever to be honest.
shes a superstar.

Rhea dumping Alexa before she could get into the Fiend mode was a good spot
sets it up nicely for Rhea to debut on Raw and hopefully keeps the female Fiend stuff away from Asuka/the belt.

Goldberg only Wrestles for a few minutes so I have no real feeling towards him or that match.
I fukk with Sasha and Carmella's rivalry and matches.
shaky end but Reigns and KO haven't missed.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Smart-Select-20210201-101506-Reddit.jpg

After further review, the ruling on the field stands. :troll:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Anytime Bryan is pegged to win everyone turns on the winner. :heh:

Oh I was never down with Bryan winning either :manny:

My issue is with WWE's storytelling across the board in its mens division. Bryan was the sentimental pick but that shyt wouldn't do anything for me. Been there, done that.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I fukks wit Rome and I know he aint done yet but I cant put him over Owen,nevermind Bret:picard:

I’m not putting them over Owen nor Bret neither but the Hart’s are not bringing in any more talent. And right now the Samoan family just keep breeding more players.

It’s just quantity over quality at this point.