Official Royal Rumble 2021 Thread 1/31/21

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anytime Bryan is pegged to win everyone turns on the winner. :heh:
Eh, don't even think it was because people had Bryan pegged. :manny:

Just in general, people are :beli: constantly seeing old part time wrestlers coming in and getting shine over the younger guys, especially in moments that can be used to make stars. Add in the shyt with Undertaker last week and it just adds to it.

Drew just beat part timer Goldberg in a pretty quick match just hitting finishers. Would beating part timer Edge do anything for him? Losing to Edge would definitely hurt him.

We keep getting told that the WWE has no stars, but when they get the chance to make one, they give a check to someone from 15 years ago.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
introducing the winner of the Royal Rumble and the King of Greenland..... EDGE!!!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Smart-Select-20210201-101506-Reddit.jpg

i don't see definitive proof. Not enough to overturn the call :mjpls:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Mandy rocking that married housewife during the week, but with a brotha on the side for Saturday nights look

EnragedTenseHylaeosaurus-size_restricted.gif
Looking like she bout to go get some dikk. :takedat:But also have a few errands to run at Walgreens, and has to pick up her step-son from his soccer game first :mjlol:

Last edited:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I've always wondered, if the rule is both feet have to hit the ground, why not hop on one leg until you get back to the apron and pull yourself up? At least that's how I would've done it as a kid when I watched Battle Royales.

Also I always understood the rule as both feet have to be fully on the outside of the ring, so toes should be fine right?
Kinda hope Bianca goes after Asuka :patrice:

but I don’t want Bianca anywhere near RAW, she seems like a natural fit for SD brand...Plus we don’t need Charlotte stopping any of her momentum..

I also want Sasha to go to Mania and defend successfully but I don’t want her to face Bianca :francis:..I’m torn brehs..

:mjcry:
You know damn well they're gonna feed Asuka to Charlotte. There's times I think they forgot that Asuka is the women's champion:heh:.

Sasha should win the first battle with Bianca and hold the belt into the fall, then I wouldn't mind her losing the belt after she defended against Bayley one more time. All I know is Sasha is gonna rag doll and do whatever just to make Bianca look great:wow:.

Sasha has really been great in the last month with her promos and it's too early for her to lose the belt when she's just coming into her own as champ.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Against my better judgment, I just watched this. Last I watched was last year's Rumble or Mania, can't remember.

Thoughts:

Samoa Joe commentating, sounding and looking like washed Tazz? Sad to see. I assume he's injured again. Terrible to have him out there sounding anything but badass:francis:

Asuka is teaming with Chuck (plastic surgery be damned, still Chuck)? Does Asuka carry her bags and bow to her, too?:camby:
Wackintyre- Oldberg :snooze:

Women's Title - Cool Sasha has it, too late though, they wasted her. Carmella's silhouette looked good,, thought it was Scarlett:mjlol:. What a disappointment. Of course, it's someone going through the motions, washed and collecting a check unreservedly. Carmella has a pet bedbuck :snoop: fukking E

Women's Rumble - Not bad. Started with mad cakes:takedat:. I see Bianca is finally getting pushed. Cool. Might watch Mania to see her hopefully win:ehh: Mickie and Victoria were cool to see (cac genes took both their asses :to:). Who TF invited useless ass Jillian back:mjtf: DDana really should spring for some ass to match those huge fake t*ts. She would be alright:ehh: Eat bad for a month and get a fat transfer. Alicia Fox...power wenching, and cut her huge real t*ts off...go away:hhh:

Reigns/Owens:wtf: - So...Samoan Cena is now heel, has Heyman, the Usos, and oh shyt, a new move!:unimpressed: He's defending against...Kevin Owens, who is the same guy since I last saw him:unimpressed: Reigns, after years of being made to look strong, even in defeat:comeon:, has to handcuff people and have his cousins bail him out repeatedly :comeon:. Lesnar, but with cowardly heel tactics. FOH.:camby:

Men's Rumble:

• Mad old, washed nikkas (Edge, Orton, Kane, Mysterio, few others) just wasting space smh:camby:
  • Daniel Bryan, despite an injury that should have ended him, and some of the worst booking possible, is still that wigga:salute:
  • Damian Priest - Finisher is Roll The Dice, so he's a scrub. IDGAF if he is the indy darling OAT, wins 30 WWE titles, he's a scrub:francis:
  • AJ Styles, MAGA, on tape saying ******, context be dammed, suspected white supremacist, of all people, has a pet negro? Come on, b.:mjtf:
  • Cool to see Christian. I almost forgive Edge being there now. Almost.
  • Big E has a belt. Wrong belt, but a belt:ehh:
  • Strowman...wears gloves now, and looks even more dieseled up. That is all.
  • Riddle...still no shoes, but nobody stomps TF out of his feet? Okay... Could legit beat 80% of these fools to a pulp, but still acts goofy, and is not booked to show his skills? Waste.:francis: Oops, spoke too soon. He and Bryan put some work in. Still...
  • Rollins...new ring entrance, same old Rollins. At least he's using his good finish, I guess. Meh.
  • Orton comes back since he was never technically eliminated. Shocker:unimpressed:
  • Edge overcomes the cheap shot to win. Shocker:unimpressed:. So ancient, beat up, shell of himself Edge (I never liked him when he wasn't) will co-Main Event WM? Against Wackintyre I guess? About 75% what's wrong with the E.
I found out about the Hurt Business from the Westside Gunn song. Interested to see a black stable not c00ning or shucking and jiving. All I saw was Lashley in the Rumble. He still looks like he did 10 or 15 years ago, but wrestles better.:salute:. The rest of them were nowhere to be found:stopitslime:.