Official Royal Rumble 2021 Thread 1/31/21

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I enjoyed both Rumbles :ehh: the Women’s was sloppy but I thought one of the best in recent years and Bianca deserved to win it. Her and Rhea made a dope final two.

The Men’s was hard hitting and solid storytelling. Edge is controversial for a winner but the match itself was good and I don’t mind the outcome. The rest of the show I gotta get through but I’m not mad at what I saw, given the pandemic they put out the best Rumble they could’ve I thought

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Oh I was never down with Bryan winning either :manny:

My issue is with WWE's storytelling across the board in its mens division. Bryan was the sentimental pick but that shyt wouldn't do anything for me. Been there, done that.
Nah..we aint been there or done. He didn't win..wrong chump won..again.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Eh, don't even think it was because people had Bryan pegged. :manny:

Just in general, people are :beli: constantly seeing old part time wrestlers coming in and getting shine over the younger guys, especially in moments that can be used to make stars. Add in the shyt with Undertaker last week and it just adds to it.

Drew just beat part timer Goldberg in a pretty quick match just hitting finishers. Would beating part timer Edge do anything for him? Losing to Edge would definitely hurt him.

We keep getting told that the WWE has no stars, but when they get the chance to make one, they give a check to someone from 15 years ago.

To be fair to Edge and Christian they were forced to retire early, they are still under 50 and in great condition.