Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:gladbron: Omg....Season 5 of Leverage started today!!! I'm so excited, can't believe I forgot.

Spencer and Hardison :noah:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have so much hate, anger and hurt in my heart but for like 3 people. I'm working diligently on letting it go but its not easy. I wish it were easier. I need one of those men in black memory eraser shyts lol

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
My uncle works at kroger so I use his card when I shop. My last fillup was $2.30 a gal, kroger plus points ftw :mjpls:

I haven't thrown a huge bday party for my kids yet, i honestly abhor huge parties, crowds of people, and basically the organization of it all (hence no wedding cermony/reception). I still give them a a small party with family members, cake, and we go somewhere. The past two it was the beach/chuck e cheese and the skating rink. They had fun and I didn't have a crowd of screaming kids to deal with.

That creamy crack be calling me brehettes! :noah:. I think Imma get some cornrows or weave cuz this shyt here ain't working.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
That creamy crack be calling me brehettes! :noah:. I think Imma get some cornrows or weave cuz this shyt here ain't working.

Putting braids or a weave in always calms the urge. I've BC'd twice because I'd always get fustrated and run back to a relaxer. Fight it if you want, but if you go back, I understand.

Are you transitioning, or are you natural?

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:yawn:

Just finished twisting my hair, now I have to sit under this got damn hooded dryer for about 45 min's so it can be dry by the am :sadbron:

I have to re-take my diabetes test tomorrow. Apparently you cannot eat 2 hours before you drink that dreadful liquid or it messes up the results. How do they expect a pregnant woman NOT to eat before going to the doctor's office :rolleyes:

Might just stay up and pig out all night :scheme:

Have strength my sista! It can be hard at times, the journey/results are worth it.

:hug:'s

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.im going fukkin insane i miss him but im still so happy baee got this 3rd shift job now we can give our lil man much much more im proud of my boyfrend. i am soooo tired , my body is weak i just need to eat and lay down & only one person can make me feel better :( . . .anyways just got fat fat to sleep . i love my son ! its been a long day im about to laydown with him .wish you were in bed..kissin me ... playfully like u usually do. .or holding me while we sleep...or touchin my ass while we exchanged kisses this job fukkin up our routine 5 more hours ! ! !

.i ask for respect, affection, that you don't ignore me, that you don't let your pride in the way, & that you be honest about how you feel. i'd say i'm 85% satisfied. love my boyfriend but he sucks at being romantic :to: ! Treat me right so i don't have to worry about "if it's real". i don't complain much but theres a few things here and there they could be better, just takes time an effort. it also takes both of us wanting to make it work. my significant other is faithful , how many of yall can say that ! ? oh okay Boys love new p*ssy, men love loyal p*ssy.

.whew lls guess i'll eat my ice and cuddle with jeziah goodnight ladies :smile:))

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

Putting braids or a weave in always calms the urge. I've BC'd twice because I'd always get fustrated and run back to a relaxer. Fight it if you want, but if you go back, I understand.

Are you transitioning, or are you natural?
This is my 2nd time transitioning, I'm more knowledgeable on it this time so I'm trying to push through but I look at pics of when my hair was straight and I wanna go back.
:yawn:

Just finished twisting my hair, now I have to sit under this got damn hooded dryer for about 45 min's so it can be dry by the am :sadbron:

I have to re-take my diabetes test tomorrow. Apparently you cannot eat 2 hours before you drink that dreadful liquid or it messes up the results. How do they expect a pregnant woman NOT to eat before going to the doctor's office :rolleyes:

Might just stay up and pig out all night :scheme:

Have strength my sista! It can be hard at times, the the journey/results are worth it.

:hug:'s

Pregnancy woes :noah:.

I just wanna rock a cute fluffy fro and twist outs, I can't wait until this transition is over.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm too lazy to wash out this deep conditioner. I'll most likely sleep in it :lolbron:. I love jamming in my room alone I'm currently listening to Kimbra.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
This is my 2nd time transitioning, I'm more knowledgeable on it this time so I'm trying to push through but I look at pics of when my hair was straight and I wanna go back.

Pregnancy woes :noah:.

I just wanna rock a cute fluffy fro and twist outs, I can't wait until this transition is over.

I didn't transition, I just walked into the beauty salon and said cut it all off :hmm: I truly had to learn the hard way.

At least you'll have hair on your head when you decide to do your BC :thumbsup:

I'm too lazy to wash out this deep conditioner. I'll most likely sleep in it :lolbron:. I love jamming in my room alone I'm currently listening to Kimbra.

Your hair is going to be :ahh: in the morning

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
b1fbfbc0be0d11e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

He's so sexy. :noah:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps

If you have the right products to protect against heat damage, I say straighten it. If you decide that straight hair is what you like, you can "heat-train" or relax it. If you decide that curly is the way to go (and I'm hoping you do), continue with the transition.

Or, you can just quit being a punk and BC :lolbron:

If you still can't figure it out, hide your hair until you can.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
My hair is STILL wet after sitting under the dryer last night for almost two hours. It usually never takes this long to dry. Maybe it's because I straightened it a couple of days ago & it's retaining water :unsure: I'll sit back under the dryer for another 30' mins and hope for the best.

In the meantime, I'm about to demolish this Greek omelet..... :ahh:

HAPPY MONDAY!!! :smile: