Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Who is he? He wants to view nekkid pics of men? Talk about hair or offer relationship advice? I'm confused :shaq2:

Lol..he was just like, I know yall be talking about us dudes in there and I was like, and yall dont be talking about us? And he said, "we dont have a group to do that. Let me infiltrate yall circle"

I said, "naw, no can do" :birdman:
He said. "what if I hit yall with a lil something" :takedat:
I said: "I'll ask the ladies and see what they say" :usure:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Lol..he was just like, I know yall be talking about us dudes in there and I was like, and yall dont be talking about us? And he said, "we dont have a group to do that. Let me infiltrate yall circle"

I said, "naw, no can do" :birdman:
He said. "what if I hit yall with a lil something" :takedat:
I said: "I'll ask the ladies and see what they say" :usure:

See that right there :snoop:....the group was created so US LADIES can talk about private things we dont wish to share on the board. :shaq:

Letting a male poster join will defeat the purpose :sadcam:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know there was a group. Can I join?

My white neighbors are having a neighborhood gathering in this heat. I wish I had a blunt or a shot of something 80+ proof. I'm going to go though and smile and laugh and contain my distaste for the outside in the summer.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
We good..Im not comfortable even inviting people period, because I dont know who is who..I'll leave that to via and you other ladies..I just told him I would pass the suggestion along and get a response.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I do and mine is about an inch past bra strap length and it takes an hour to do. I use Sabino moisture block and it makes my hair last longer because it blocks out all the moisture

:ooh: my hair is the same length, but its incredibly thick and takes me 1hr 40mins to finish it. I use crisco (yes I said it) to flat iron along with the comb chase method.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I didn't know there was a group. Can I join?

My white neighbors are having a neighborhood gathering in this heat. I wish I had a blunt or a shot of something 80+ proof. I'm going to go though and smile and laugh and contain my distaste for the outside in the summer.

My dear, for the longest I thought you were a male..I saw you post something about some waves and I was like, :wtf: , you got a taper fade??

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Crisco cooking oil? :usure:

Lmaoooo does it make your hair greasy?

:ooh: my hair is the same length, but its incredibly thick and takes me 1hr 40mins to finish it. I use crisco (yes I said it) to flat iron along with the comb chase method.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Crisco cooking oil? :usure:

Lmaoooo does it make your hair greasy?

:russ: I thought the same thing...then I saw a youtube video

I tried it and :ooh: :gladbron: my hair was soo soft and silky :noah: You want to use a small amount on each section. I'd say enough to coat a a fingertip. I still use a heat protectant too (Aussie heat protecting & shine spray)

Last edited by a moderator: