Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
My hair is STILL wet after sitting under the dryer last night for almost two hours. It usually never takes this long to dry. Maybe it's because I straightened it a couple of days ago & it's retaining water :unsure: I'll sit back under the dryer for another 30' mins and hope for the best.

In the meantime, I'm about to demolish this Greek omelet..... :ahh:

HAPPY MONDAY!!! :smile:

I'm about to flatiron mine, this is gonna be a busy week.

And your always eating good food!! *looks at the mango I was snacking on* :noah:
Let me stop being lazy and go cook

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I'm about to flatiron mine, this is gonna be a busy week.

And your always eating good food!! *looks at the mango I was snacking on* :noah:
Let me stop being lazy and go cook

I live with a miniature chef, his ingredients come in handy. My mother recently taught me how to make an 'oven omelet' so I don't have to stand over the stove. I purchased 18 eggs & get my :cook: on.

Do you use heat protectant? How long does flat ironing your hair last? The only way my hair will stay straight for a prolonged period is if I go to the Dominican's and get a wash & set. Whenever I do it myself I look :weirdo: within 3-5 hours :thumbsdown:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.jahzi got me up , watching phineas and ferb with him . ♥ *cuddles up with jeziah*

daddy's home but he a sleepy dreadhead right now lol i love me some chrishawn "loudaffair" barnes :smile:) , yep thats my baby : ) ill bite a bytch ear off for him *giggles* :laugh: <3

good morning world and all who inhabit it . (yes we watching Spongebob too lol)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wooo whoooo!!! All the Windows down...Wooo whooo when I'm riding through your town.

Curse you Big Time Rush!

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
This is my 2nd time transitioning, I'm more knowledgeable on it this time so I'm trying to push through but I look at pics of when my hair was straight and I wanna go back.

Pregnancy woes :noah:.

I just wanna rock a cute fluffy fro and twist outs, I can't wait until this transition is over.

:win:

Belive me, time will fly and before you know it you will have a fluffy fro. :datazz:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I'm religious enough for Facebook. I see God and the F word being throw around so much its becoming...interesting.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I read halfway thru the "your kids aren't a blessing" thread and :snoop:. I can't deal this early in the morning.

Took those knots out now I have this slightly dry fro going on. I might deep condition today and re-knot it. What's ya'll conditioning process?!

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I live with a miniature chef, his ingredients come in handy. My mother recently taught me how to make an 'oven omelet' so I don't have to stand over the stove. I purchased 18 eggs & get my :cook: on.

Do you use heat protectant? How long does flat ironing your hair last? The only way my hair will stay straight for a prolonged period is if I go to the Dominican's and get a wash & set. Whenever I do it myself I look :weirdo: within 3-5 hours :thumbsdown:

I do and mine is about an inch past bra strap length and it takes an hour to do. I use Sabino moisture block and it makes my hair last longer because it blocks out all the moisture

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica &#9992; Florida

I use heat protectant, I don't use a certain one just as long as its the spray kind not the oil ones. It can last over a week for me with this Florida humidity/crazy weather as long as I sleep on my satin pillowcase or tie it up.

I spray my hair with water mix this together
put it in my hair and cover my hair with a shower cap and a towel like this For like 20 mins

Wash it out with shampoo, condition with a light conditioner and towel dry my hair. Then I put in a little bit of mousse and my heat protectant. I tried to roller set my hair gave up and just blow dried it. I flat iron in really tiny sections and now I look like this

If you want it sleeker you can use grease/spritz as or after you flat iron, but that coconut oil mix reallllllllllly makes a difference

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Coli ladies: I have a proposition from one of the coli men..he is willing to provide us with see spoiler in order to join "the women of the coli" group..of course we would need him to verify that it is him with name, date and time stamp..lol..
What say you, pretty ladies???

naked pics

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Coli ladies: I have a proposition from one of the coli men..he is willing to provide us with see spoiler in order to join "the women of the coli" group..of course we would need him to verify that it is him with name, date and time stamp..lol..

naked pics

tumblr_lzb1yojTcb1qj9e69.gif

He just want to be nosey :birdman:

he needs a p*ssy to be apart of this circle
tumblr_lq06wnMp6g1qerfb9o1_500.gif

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

naked pics

Who is he? He wants to view nekkid pics of men? Talk about hair or offer relationship advice? I'm confused :shaq2: