Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Just watched the woman in black. :merchant: I never realized how dark my apartment is & I'm still afraid of the dark. :sad:

So I'm forcing my little bro to spend the night with me.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just watched the woman in black. :merchant: I never realized how dark my apartment is & I'm still afraid of the dark. :sad:

So I'm forcing my little bro to spend the night with me.

Me, and my sister watched that movie and laughed. We both are not scared easily when it comes to movies.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Sitting on the couch fully dressed rocking back and forth waiting for the clock to say 7:00am so I can go out and get me a BLT. I'm not in the mood to cook anything. I want it RIIIIIII NOW! :lolbron:

Today is wash day. If I start my hair at 8:00am I should be done around 4:00pm maybe earlier........ :snoop:

Rosie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its bad enough women are spreading their legs to any tom, dikk or harry but this?

CRAAAAAAAAZY!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good Morning!

Say a prayer for my lips. The top and bottom are swollen and dry :'( Changed my linen and been drinking water. Ugh.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
So I took the ladies of the coli advice and asked him to move a lil slower and it was :noah:

I think I want to start a thread asking what type of responses you guys get and what guys say when they getting some good..because what I heard was :leon: lol..should make for fun topic

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
My cousin is leaving back to NY in a lil bit, and I'm getting sad :sadbron:

Breaking bad starts today so we gonna roll some L's and marathon season 4 in preparation for S5 tonight. I love lazy Sundays:ahh:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Dish network cut AMC :sadbron:. Luckily I know I could download it and watch it instantly online.

My head is itching something serious, i wanna take these knots out but it's pointless because I'm going to put a hat on at work.

Speaking of work these TSU football players at my job :ohlawd:. Then the all star game is here too, this will be an interesting season after all.

Enjoy your Sunday ladies!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to go outside but the heat and humidity said :sitdown: I'll be in the house until its time to go to work.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Just came from Target and just like always. Bought shyt I didn't need :sadbron:

Dish Net wrong for cutting AMC. Walking Dead is coming back on in like 3 months. Such BS