Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread is safe haven when you scroll down at the amount of ignorance that is paraded throughout this place.

Referring to a woman as "My bytch" and it being a compliment. Dios Mios.

Edit: Admitting to having problems obtaining an erection and then referring to yourself as a boyfriends worse nightmare. Ha!!

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Why is it always so hard to find Campbell's 'Cream of Chicken' soup? I spend at least 3-5 minutes looking for it when I'm in the soup section. Sure one would think that it would be in its area but nope. There is 98% Fat Free, Healthy Choice, Cream of Chicken with Herbs, or Cream of Chicken and Mushroom. I mean damn, I just want the original, in the spot it's supposed to be in. :laugh:

I can't help but get a bit of a thrill, when I use my Kroger's Plus card and see the amount drop significantly. I always pull it out at the end, despite them always asking for it before they start scanning my purchases. :scheme:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
5:00pm and my hair is still in pigtails unwashed. Procrastination is the :devil:

I was craving coffee this morning, so I drank me a cup. :ohlawd: I was doing the Harlem shake for two hours straight

47uytlc.gif

Then I passed out and was comatose for about 4 :laugh:

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
Baby sis just came back from her college visit. :gladbron:
From Texas though :sadbron:
Taking her to UF next week to try to keep her in FL :lolbron:
If not I guess I have to make that move :noah:

Daps
:sadbron: mines look nothing like that so far i think i'm just gonna use it as a cheese pizza crust since i have the ingredients already. i hate my oven.

recipe needs salt. either i have low sodium cheese or the recipe just needs salt.i'd make it again but not go by the recipe