Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Every time I crave something, the store never has it :mad:

This man will go to the ends of the earth to try and find it anyway. He's been outside for 40 minutes in search of food :D

[ame=http://youtu.be/0AsPIGkPtKM]TONI BRAXTON-I LOVE ME SOME HIM - YouTube[/ame]

If the roles were reversed, I'd tell his ass you better eat a bowl of cereal or a hot pocket and STFU :laugh:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I can't make rice at all. :no:

I can't make brown rice that well either but i'ma try and school you on white rice.

Get a pot like this....I think it makes a difference:manny:
Target Mobile Site - IMUSA Cast Aluminum Caldero - 6.9 qt.

Aight so equal parts water to rice (2 cups of rice, 2 cups of water)

Wash the rice really well

Put the water in the pot with a generous cap full of oil and a generous pinch of salt

Add the rice and then set it to high and let it boil uncovered (LEAVE IT ALONE!!!, DO NOT STIR, JUST DON'T TOUCH IT)

When the water is mostly all evaporated, and this is very important, FOLD THE RICE AT THE BOTTOM UP TO THE TOP INTO A MOUND AND LEAVE IT ALONE

Turn the heat to low, cover it up and let it sit for like 10 minutes.

It's really important that you don't turn the rice a lot because it makes it mushy. That's why I say fold the rice from the bottom, but not too much, so that it doesn't come out mushy.

Hope I could help.

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
§ansprix™;811002 said:
I can't make brown rice that well either but i'ma try and school you on white rice.

Get a pot like this....I think it makes a difference:manny:
Target Mobile Site - IMUSA Cast Aluminum Caldero - 6.9 qt.

Aight so equal parts water to rice (2 cups of rice, 2 cups of water)

Wash the rice really well

Put the water in the pot with a generous cap full of oil and a generous pinch of salt

Add the rice and then set it to high and let it boil uncovered (LEAVE IT ALONE!!!, DO NOT STIR, JUST DON'T TOUCH IT)

When the water is mostly all evaporated, and this is very important, FOLD THE RICE AT THE BOTTOM UP TO THE TOP INTO A MOUND AND LEAVE IT ALONE

Turn the heat to low, cover it up and let it sit for like 10 minutes.

It's really important that you don't turn the rice a lot because it makes it mushy. That's why I say fold the rice from the bottom, but not too much, so that it doesn't come out mushy.

Hope I could help.
I'm going to try this tomorrow.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Every time I crave something, the store never has it :mad:

This man will go to the ends of the earth to try and find it anyway. He's been outside for 40 minutes in search of food :D

TONI BRAXTON-I LOVE ME SOME HIM - YouTube

If the roles were reversed, I'd tell his ass you better eat a bowl of cereal or a hot pocket and STFU :laugh:

He's probably out there like : :sadbron::sadcam::noah::scusthov:

While we're throwing cooking tips out, i had some extra cream cheese i needed to use so I threw it in some mashed taters, talmbout some creamy ass taters my nig :ohlawd:

One day I'll be master of baking cakes and stuffs.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Food made in muffin tins are joys from heaven. I bake my macaroni and cheese in muffin tins for portion control and it's just so awesome.

Everything tastes better in muffin size. Just like psychologically, the fun sized candy >>> the big ones. lol.

Daps
i tried cabbage wrapped enchiladas for dinner. i did not cook the cabbage first. too moist and crunchy. i'm just gonna cook the rest of the leaves because the recipe has potential. besides the crunch it is hard to taste the cabbage.

update: :to: i found out why they didn't want the cabbage cooked

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ha! I just had a text fallout with my brother's gf. I told her she was awful to communicate with because she is always bytching and generally negative and I will not miss her. LMAO!!

A few texts before I sent that one I told her to Enjoy her day and she replied with "Well the day is over now"...who the fukk does that? I'd rather have a simple thank you or no reply at all. What makes me feel all warm, fuzzy and juvenile inside is that I blocked her before she had a chance to reply. IN YO FACE SUCKA!!!

Edit:

How do you drink top shelf liquor on the regular, boast about eating crabs and shrimp, buy new sneakers on the regular and then post that you need a "cheap plummer". LMAO!! So your pipes and drains aren't worthy of quality? Negroes slay me.

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
I need to start dinner soon, but I don't want to move:noah:

I'm making these:

Those are so stinking cute my kids would love it!

Ha! I just had a text fallout with my brother's gf. I told her she was awful to communicate with because she is always bytching and generally negative and I will not miss her. LMAO!!

A few texts before I sent that one I told her to Enjoy her day and she replied with "Well the day is over now"...who the fukk does that? I'd rather have a simple thank you or no reply at all. What makes me feel all warm, fuzzy and juvenile inside is that I blocked her before she had a chance to reply. IN YO FACE SUCKA!!!

Edit:

How do you drink top shelf liquor on the regular, boast about eating crabs and shrimp, buy new sneakers on the regular and then post that you need a "cheap plummer". LMAO!! So your pipes and drains aren't worthy of quality? Negroes slay me.

This made me chuckle my ass off.

My daughter has a new friend "Justin from Vagina". :facepalm: Baby girl can't say China. She bosses the hell out of this little boy but he knocks on my door every day so they can play.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Update: I made one batch of those things and they got taken quick :damn: Lol...I'm finishing up the third batch in the oven :yes:. I had one they are :noah:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Those are so stinking cute my kids would love it!

This made me chuckle my ass off.

My daughter has a new friend "Justin from Vagina". :facepalm: Baby girl can't say China. She bosses the hell out of this little boy but he knocks on my door every day so they can play.

Kids and their unintentional comedy tho :lolbron: