Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Aww Y'all are so cute crushin on your men!

:beli:

There are days I want to snap his neck! Especially, when he'll pat my stomach and said: "I did that" & take credit as if his incy wincy sperm can compare to 9 months of pregnancy :comeon:

A woman is the giver of life... respect it or get your balls cut off like ol girl did her BF in that thread :youngsabo:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
lmao...ya'll are too hilarious up in here

...anyway i canceled the date last night cuz it was storming by the time i got off...but we talked on the phone all night *slow heart roll* so it wasnt all a loss....and we met on the train this morning just to see each other real fast

and to touch on the dating an attractive guy topic....this new dude is man meat central but we've done a great deal of talking about it and it seems that he's not the attention whore/manwhore type....hope that holds true as i get to know him better...but i think so far he really means it...and he's 37 so he's explained that he's well over the phase of chasing skirts and being a heartbreaker and trying to get at any and every woman ....and he hates facebook/twitter lol

anywho girls....lets talk clothes...i need a fashion buddy!

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
A couple of items on the "To Purchase" List:
ce331782db6a524093874769487f65d5.jpg

0efd2f7320cab1476ead3ccd6254ef1b.jpg

pBCBG1-12143925enh-z6.jpg

pBCBG1-12365510enh-z6.jpg

pBCBG1-11062601enh-z6.jpg

How I've been dressing lately because I've been feeling good about my body:
20120604-05.jpg

and lot's of cropped shirts and shorts

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
lmao...ya'll are too hilarious up in here

...anyway i canceled the date last night cuz it was storming by the time i got off...but we talked on the phone all night *slow heart roll* so it wasnt all a loss....and we met on the train this morning just to see each other real fast

and to touch on the dating an attractive guy topic....this new dude is man meat central but we've done a great deal of talking about it and it seems that he's not the attention whore/manwhore type....hope that holds true as i get to know him better...but i think so far he really means it...and he's 37 so he's explained that he's well over the phase of chasing skirts and being a heartbreaker and trying to get at any and every woman ....and he hates facebook/twitter lol

anywho girls....lets talk clothes...i need a fashion buddy!

I still wear timbs, fitted caps and army fatigues...... :yeshrug:

I can only talk hair and shoes :ehh:

I need friends to go dress shoppin with! Ya'll know ya girl ain't got no sense of fashion :sadbron:

Try going into a store that has 'helpers' or whatever they're called...

The first time I wore a dress and high heel shoes one of the sales associates at Express talked me into it. As I was trying on a pair of jeans she saw my calves under the door asked me to open it and said OMG you need to wear a dress....

I looked at her like :usure: I was always teased because I had muscular legs :sadcam:

That was 4 years ago. Till this day, I don't know ANYTHING about accessorizing, make up or that other jazz. The furthest I've ventured is purchasing crazy earrings because I have natural hair.

You're not alone......

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I still wear timbs, fitted caps and army fatigues...... :yeshrug:

I can only talk hair and shoes :ehh:

Try going into a store that has 'helpers' or whatever they're called...

The first time I wore a dress and high heel shoes one of the sales associates at Express talked me into it. As I was trying on a pair of jeans she saw my calves under the door asked me to open it and said OMG you need to wear a dress....

I looked at her like :usure: I was always teased because I had muscular legs :sadcam:

That was 4 years ago. Till this day, I don't know ANYTHING about accessorizing, make up or that other jazz. The furthest I've ventured is purchasing crazy earrings because I have natural hair.

You're not alone......
Lol at the timbs and army fatigues! I still rock with the nikes, jeans, and graphic tees. I try to do dresses but my calves are huge and i would have to wear a tall heel to accentuate.

Maxi dresses are cool but i just don't see myself having the shape for them. :yeshrug:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Lol at the timbs and army fatigues! I still rock with the nikes, jeans, and graphic tees. I try to do dresses but my calves are huge and i would have to wear a tall heel to accentuate.

Maxi dresses are cool but i just don't see myself having the shape for them. :yeshrug:

How about summer dresses?

They're nice and loose. Doesn't matter what type of shape you have, especially if you have nice size breast...... :yes:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
How about summer dresses?

They're nice and loose. Doesn't matter what type of shape you have, especially if you have nice size breast...... :yes:

I love summer dresses. My problem with them is they sometimes run short and rise up when i sit. I might go out shopping tomorrow to see if i can find a few.

White summer dresses :noah:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Like some of you ladies. I have no sense of fashion. But I'm learning though.

I lovvvvvvvve wedges and chunky shoes in general.

I wish I had the funds cause I'd go on Jeffrey Campbells website and act a fool.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
10112820_695469_1000.jpg

10112820_695470_1000.jpg

I fell in love with this sweater. But last time I checked it was over $500.:comeon::sadbron:

I looked at the price like :beli:...whoever thought that price up needs to be stoned.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
These shoes :noah:

Too bad I'd probably kill myself trying to walk in them. smh

I'm getting this dress or one like it. When I was younger I hated wearing dresses, now I can't get enough of them.

0124.jpg

I saw a dress like that at Forever21 that I'm about to purchase. I'm a total dress girl. Dresses tend to look best on me because I have really long legs.