Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:shaq:

Since he want us to trade recipes here are some from one of my fav youtube vloggers DivasCancook:

Grandma Barb's Baked BBQ Chicken Recipe - YouTube

Parmesan Garlic Roasted Green Beans Recipe - YouTube

Man-Pleasing Meatloaf Recipe- Easy, Moist and Flavorful - YouTube

Birthday Cake Batter Pancakes w/ Buttercream Glaze - YouTube
tried this recipe for my little cousins and the pancakes came out sooo good :noah:

:ahh:

I dont have fb or twitter, but if he does...I can't take him seriously either...I'll sit on his nose though:noah:

Nasty girl..........:scheme:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Social networks at times can be a no,no.....

:yes: That's why I don't fukk with none of those social networking sites.

I hear all the drama my friends be going thru with their mates, and their family and friends.....and I'm like, for what?

Plus I don't want people from my past looking me up, going through my private life and shyt. The people that are in my life know how to get at me....and the people that are not in my life is for a reason.

fukk facebook :birdman:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I have a few questions about seriously attractive/handsome men:

Is it true that on average most attractive men have horrible sex? Explain.

Do you ladies believe it is smart to be in a relationship with an attractive man?Explain.

I've only had 2 sexual partners :o: so I can't really comment too much on it......but......

My first dude was aiiiiiight....I mean I was attracted to him more for his swag than his looks really. He wasn't ugly, but he wasn't that fine either. Anyway, his sex game was wack. And you know it gotta be wack because it was my first time, and I still knew it was wack. And he had a small dikk :noah::sadcam::snoop:

Now my current dude is :takedat: and we've been in a relationship for mad years now. It does test your insecurities because women stare all the time, and I know the bold ones approach him when I'm not around......but it's all about trust and being secure with yourself. If you have the confidence that you deserve to be with him, then he won't care when those other chicks approach him or look because he knows what he's got at home. But, he has to be someone who doesn't let all that stuff get to him.....if he's an attention whore or a whorebag then it will problem. My man is a real dude. Dudes like him are a rare breed these days. He's 100% brutally honest with me, so I trust him to not do anything behind my back and he doesn't care about none of that shyt. Plus he's extremely loyal, which is how I am too.....so we work.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
§ansprix™;368652 said:
I've only had 2 sexual partners :o: so I can't really comment too much on it......but......

Now my current dude is :takedat: and we've been in a relationship for 8 years now. It does test your insecurities because women stare all the time, and I know the bold ones approach him when I'm not around......but it's all about trust and being secure with yourself. If you have the confidence that you deserve to be with him, then he won't care when those other chicks approach him or look because he knows what he's got at home. But, he has to be someone who doesn't let all that stuff get to him.....if he's an attention whore or a whorebag then it will problem. My man is a real dude. Dudes like him are a rare breed these days. He's 100% brutally honest with me, so I trust him to not do anything behind my back and he doesn't care about none of that shyt. Plus he's extremely loyal, which is how I am too.....so we work.

I've only had one sexual partner, my current boyfriend. So I really cannot speak on the sex part BUT,he is an attractive guy and because of that women pay him special attention. On top of that he can have a conversation with any/everybody. He does get approached a lot and it use to bother me at the beginning of our relationship. I remember making a thread on the other site about girls trying to talk to him, especially his co-workers. You do have to be secure in yourself and trustful of your partner.

He is just like the bolded and that is all I really ever ask for.

The bottom line is whether a guy is attractive/unattractive they can always find someone to cheat with IF they wanted to. I'm never going to police a person because that just takes too much energy. If I have to worry about the things you're doing while I'm not around, I'm not going to be in a relationship with you.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I had an ex who was sexually appealing. He had brains too but his constant flirting and enabling of females who approached was the downfall of our relationship.

I'd so much rather deal with a man who was average but still had intelligence and personality then the hotguy who can't help but flirt with any and every willing vagina.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I had an ex who was sexually appealing. He had brains too but his constant flirting and enabling of females who approached was the downfall of our relationship.

I'd so much rather deal with a man who was average but still had intelligence and personality then the hotguy who can't help but flirt with any and every willing vagina.

:yes: That is the problem @ bolded, not the attractiveness. My man doesn't care about any of that shyt. He isn't about gassin chicks up, or flirting to build his ego or is even really phased by pretty girls. He's the lay low, observe his surroundings, self aware kinda dude. He's had his fair share of chicks and he knows that pretty girls come a dime a dozen....so he cares more about what they have to offer other than their looks. He doesn't like chicks to approach him because he thinks it's too much and he respects our relationship. Which is why we get along good, because I'm just like him. I've never been an attention whore, or an actual whore........I prefer to stay in the cut.

I honestly don't ever worry about him cheating because I know if he wasn't happy with me or didn't want me, he'd just tell me and bounce. That's the type of dude he is. I know not to ask him things, if I don't want a brutally honest answer. Forget asking if I look fat in an outfit, if I do, he'd be like :yes: without even breaking a sweat. Does my hair look okay like this? :no: He's not mean about it, but definitely honest :laugh:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
§ansprix™;370486 said:
:yes: That is the problem @ bolded, not the attractiveness. My man doesn't care about any of that shyt. He isn't about gassin chicks up, or flirting to build his ego or is even really phased by pretty girls. He's the lay low, observe his surroundings, self aware kinda dude. He's had his fair share of chicks and he knows that pretty girls come a dime a dozen....so he cares more about what they have to offer other than their looks. He doesn't like chicks to approach him because he thinks it's too much and he respects our relationship. Which is why we get along good, because I'm just like him. I've never been an attention whore, or an actual whore........I prefer to stay in the cut.

I honestly don't ever worry about him cheating because I know if he wasn't happy with me or didn't want me, he'd just tell me and bounce. That's the type of dude he is. I know not to ask him things, if I don't want a brutally honest answer. Forget asking if I look fat in an outfit, if I do, he'd be like :yes: without even breaking a sweat. Does my hair look okay like this? :no: He's not mean about it, but definitely honest :laugh:

:ahh:...... all of the above!

Except, I love brutally honest answers so I ask questions ALL THE TIME! :lolbron:

The only thing I'm sensitive about is my hair (due to hormones & my chubby cheeks) Whenever he doesn't like one of my hair styles, he'll reenact the ending scene from The color purple and call me MOMMA! in a faux African accent :laugh: or he'll say: NOTHING BUT DEATH CAN KEEP ME FROM IT! aka I love you, but you better throw them naps in a pony tail, you look horrid :scusthov:

I've been called a sarcastic a$$hole on various occasions. It's only right I have someone that compliments my character :win:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
:ahh:...... all of the above!

Except, I love brutally honest answers so I ask questions ALL THE TIME! :lolbron:

The only thing I'm sensitive about is my hair (due to hormones & my chubby cheeks) Whenever he doesn't like one of my hair styles, he'll reenact the ending scene from The color purple and call me MOMMA! in a faux African accent :laugh: or he'll say: NOTHING BUT DEATH CAN KEEP ME FROM IT! aka I love you, but you better throw them naps in a pony tail, you look horrid :scusthov:

I've been called a sarcastic a$$hole on various occasions. It's only right I have someone that compliments my character :win:

:russ: Yeah we silly like that too. I know you from NY.....so ya dude must be NY bred. Just like me and mine :mj: I really think that has a lot to do with the type of men they are. :yeshrug:

But yeah....I ask questions too, only when I'm NOT feeling sensitive. If I'm having trouble with my hair and I'm PMS'ing, I won't ask how my hair looks, because I know I won't like his answer. Even tho he does things similar to your man, my hormones just won't let me see past the fact that he doesn't like it even tho I know I'm not looking my best :noah:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
§ansprix™;372116 said:
:russ: Yeah we silly like that too. I know you from NY.....so ya dude must be NY bred. Just like me and mine :mj: I really think that has a lot to do with the type of men they are. :yeshrug:

But yeah....I ask questions too, only when I'm NOT feeling sensitive. If I'm having trouble with my hair and I'm PMS'ing, I won't ask how my hair looks, because I know I won't like his answer. Even tho he does things similar to your man, my hormones just won't let me see past the fact that he doesn't like it even tho I know I'm not looking my best :noah:

Yeah, he's from Bed-Stuy. Biting his tongue isn't apart of his nature or mine.

Due to the fact he can be brutal one second and make me laugh the next is what I appreciate the most (especially when I'm feeling extra mushy) . Plus, he's quick witted, rude and intelligent; the personification of all my aphrodisiacs :takedat: