Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Went to the bank with my hair DOWN today (braid out). The same regular teller as I always see didn't recognize my black ass. Demanded ID. Stopped just short of FBI fingerprints. It's not THAT big a diff, yt woman. >_>

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
Went to the bank with my hair DOWN today (braid out). The same regular teller as I always see didn't recognize my black ass. Demanded ID. Stopped just short of FBI fingerprints. It's not THAT big a diff, yt woman. >_>

I get different reactions when I wear my hair straight/curly/up/down :wtf: isn't my face still the same???

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind

Tell me about it :rudy:

I visit a convenience store around my home twice a week and the old Arabian lady in the store ask for my damn id EVERY single time I use my debit card.

But its cool though, because her horn dog of a son give me free candy and chips every time she isnt looking or isnt at the store :pachaha: :eat:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
im forever irritated when u girls say u dont have a fashion sense!!!

i'm a sucker for giant chunky shoes....i got some excellent jc's on clearance for like $50..i never buy retail....they are bright metallic pink...whoot!

i wore them this weekend:

575134_10150835317815670_1202012898_n.jpg

Cute blazer boo! I need a lime green short blazer like that one to match these cute black and beige wedges of mine. The lime green will make the basic wedges pop imo.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
:noah: at kona grill!!!! She is far (well for me) I'm on the north near humble. I never asked but does she work with relaxed hair? I wanna chop my hair off so bad but i haven't found the guts to it.

Big hips/small waist, yea my body would never work in a bodycon skirt. My hands would stay tugging at the bottom so my cheeks wouldn't show.

I would drool at Evelyn's dresses on this season of BBW's too.

I have this problem as well, I have weird body proportions. I always take my bodycons to get tailored. And I'll buy the cheaper ones so I won't mind spending the extra money to make it fit like a glove.

I've been looking for longer ones, the ones that come like a inch before my knee...I know for a fact those can fit me like a glove.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I'm getting into handmade earrings. Etsy is my crack now

Saw a few videos tutorials on youtube for handmade earrings. My good friend from nyc made me 4 cute pairs of BBW inspired earrings and sent them to me thru the mail. Best Bday gift ever! LOL

Have you made any yet? Are they easy to make? Where do you buy the supplies from?

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Saw a few videos tutorials on youtube for handmade earrings. My good friend from nyc made me 4 cute pairs of BBW inspired earrings and sent them to me thru the mail. Best Bday gift ever! LOL

Have you made any yet? Are they easy to make? Where do you buy the supplies from?

Just been buying mine from sellers on Etsy. :snoop: @ me making them bytches rich.

I haven't made any yet. A lot of them are easy to make. Supplies you can get from any craft store including Walli Mart.

I wanted to make some of those yarn/crochet earrings like this
Dangerous Dame Earrings - BLACK ONYX WORLD SHOP

concise

Veteran
Daps
Interesting thread you've got set up here.

I get different reactions when I wear my hair straight/curly/up/down :wtf: isn't my face still the same???

Just came in to say, no, it's not the same.
Often times, certain things get thrown way off when you switch it up radically.
And diff features highlighted even.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
...her horn dog of a son give me free candy and chips every time she isnt looking or isnt at the store :pachaha: :eat:
AYE! Let that man cook. :smile:
Hope springs.
"Ya gotta give 'em hope." -- Harvey Milk

I tend to PILE my hair at the crown of my head when it's up, so the diff is drastic when I take it down. It's big either way. As a child of the '80s, I adore big hair.

nene1985

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Northwest by way of Dallas

Happens to me all the time, sometimes I will wear my heart out in like a curly fro and no one recognizes me. It is always yt people who think I am someone different. It is called a different hairstyle y'all.