Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Preconceived notions do more harm than good. No two people are the same, nor has any female had sex with every attractive male for her answer to be valid. Cross bridges when you get to them.

I wouldn't call it smart or unwise, it's moreso a test of a female's character. I tests your trust (knowing various females are attracted to him) as well as your vulnerability/insecurities (does he really want to be with me? or will I be easily replaced?).

Also it builds your tolerance. A lot of females have no self respect and will throw themselves at your S/O in your face. You'll either pay attention to how he responds or want to slap the taste out of his & said females mouth. Some days are better than others :laugh: especially when your mind starts to imagine how he reacts/behave towards these women when you're not there.....:snoop:

It may sound like a lot of drama, but IMO it's worth it. It teaches you to understand a man is with you because he actually WANTS to be with you. Most females see his outer shell, when you're the one who has to deal with the totality of his being. For that, you're appreciated.

Well you broke it down for me :yes:

I was asking because, 4 months ago I went on a date with this dangerously sexy ass man.....when I tell you all eyes were on us all day! Women couldnt stop staring smh....I couldnt even take him seriously. We're just friends now though but I don't think I could take his sexy ass in a relationship seriously though :noah:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Girl, you're not alone. I gots no life:to:

Hey good luck and above all Keep It Classy:usure:

:what::laff: @ Trading recipes. I can't.

Since he want us to trade recipes here are some from one of my fav youtube vloggers DivasCancook:

tried this recipe for my little cousins and the pancakes came out sooo good :noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I have been having trouble sleeping for the past 2 nights cause a damn cat in heat is right outside my house :noah:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Since he want us to trade recipes here are some from one of my fav youtube vloggers DivasCancook:

Grandma Barb's Baked BBQ Chicken Recipe - YouTube

Parmesan Garlic Roasted Green Beans Recipe - YouTube

Man-Pleasing Meatloaf Recipe- Easy, Moist and Flavorful - YouTube

Birthday Cake Batter Pancakes w/ Buttercream Glaze - YouTube
tried this recipe for my little cousins and the pancakes came out sooo good :noah:

Have you tried the red velvet recipe she has? :lolbron:

I love her recipes....I've been making her home made lemonade since the weather has picked up :ahh:

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
I have a few questions about seriously attractive/handsome men:

Is it true that on average most attractive men have horrible sex? Explain.

Do you ladies believe it is smart to be in a relationship with an attractive man?Explain.

I've dated a few and I could honestly say its a headache :snoop:, the dudes thinks they are God's gift:mjpls:., but I refuse to settle with this:krs:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I have been having trouble sleeping for the past 2 nights cause a damn cat in heat is right outside my house :noah:
I never witnessed a cat in heat :dwillhuh:

what exactly does it do while it is in heat? :leon:

U can't call animal patrol?

Why you do that Olivia?....I'm already hungry.

:youngsabo: just got done eating some spicy tuna and salmon rolls with seaweed soup :eat:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I've dated a few and I could honestly say its a headache :snoop:, the dudes thinks they are God's gift:mjpls:., but I refuse to settle with this:krs:

THIS!

I've been dating/talking to on and off for the past 6 months one of those pretty light skin negros with curly hair :aicmon:

He wants to make us official but these chickens out here make it hard for me to take him seriously.

Heffas on his twitter and facebook to be exact :stopitslime:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

There is a cat that lives across the street from me who's in heat.(His cries sound like somebody scratching a chalkboard).
He stays on my porch cause I got a female cat who he tries to anally rape daily :scusthov:

He's 1. She's like 10 and already fixed so that ish is not happening. She stays giving him the side-eye :dead:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Have you tried the red velvet recipe she has? :lolbron:

I love her recipes....I've been making her home made lemonade since the weather has picked up :ahh:

nah but I'm going to have to get to it...those pancakes look :eat:

I love her recipes, channel and website! Plus I love it when she does videos with her husband and son :yes:

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
THIS!

I've been dating/talking to on and off for the past 6 months one of those pretty light skin negros with curly hair :aicmon:

He wants to make us official but these chickens out here make it hard for me to take him seriously.

Heffas on his twitter and facebook to be exact :stopitslime:

I dont have fb or twitter, but if he does...I can't take him seriously either...I'll sit on his nose though:noah:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I never witnessed a cat in heat :dwillhuh:

what exactly does it do while it is in heat? :leon:

U can't call animal patrol?

:youngsabo: just got done eating some spicy tuna and salmon rolls with seaweed soup :eat:

The cat will scream and spray its musk everywhere until it gets it some poontang. I never seen animal patrol catch a healthy cat. Lmao, that would be hilarious to watch, tho.

:birdman:I'm about to eat steak. I want something different, tho.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
There is a cat that lives across the street from me who's in heat.(His cries sound like somebody scratching a chalkboard).
He stays on my porch cause I got a female cat who he tries to anally rape daily :scusthov:

He's 1. She's like 10 and already fixed so that ish is not happening. She stays giving him the side-eye :dead:

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

he want a cougar :krs: