Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Like some of you ladies. I have no sense of fashion. But I'm learning though.

I lovvvvvvvve wedges and chunky shoes in general.

I wish I had the funds cause I'd go on Jeffrey Campbells website and act a fool.

im forever irritated when u girls say u dont have a fashion sense!!!

i'm a sucker for giant chunky shoes....i got some excellent jc's on clearance for like $50..i never buy retail....they are bright metallic pink...whoot!

i wore them this weekend:

575134_10150835317815670_1202012898_n.jpg

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
im forever irritated when u girls say u dont have a fashion sense!!!

i'm a sucker for giant chunky shoes....i got some excellent jc's on clearance for like $50..i never buy retail....they are bright metallic pink...whoot!

i wore them this weekend:

575134_10150835317815670_1202012898_n.jpg

:dead:I'm learning. One step at a time.

:noah:Them shoes. Pink. Chunky. Clearance.:jawalrus:

What I have learned is I am a big fan of darker clothes. Greys/Blacks.
But I prefer light/bright shoes. Maybe that's a start? :laff::win:
I'm a mess.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
:dead:I'm learning. One step at a time.

:noah:Them shoes. Pink. Chunky. Clearance.:jawalrus:

What I have learned is I am a big fan of darker clothes. Greys/Blacks.
But I prefer light/bright shoes. Maybe that's a start? :laff::win:
I'm a mess.

lmao my best advise is stick to whats comfy...i'm this weird mix of super tomboyish and super girly w/ strong dashes of hippy/stoner/rocker

so i buy pieces that appeal to each dress type and mix them shyts and come out wearing gnarly outfits that are comfy for me to wear...and that have a sense of "me" ....style is important to me but i think the key is to look happy and relaxed in what you're wearing to make anything even look cool in the first place

trill & kiq saying they rock sneaks/timbs n stuff...i dig that shyt....stick w/ that....kiq can give a mean timb and rock skinny cargo camo pants...and nice white v neck tee and a blazer and it should be comfy for her to wear...mom style...but still give the look of fashion sense w/ little to no fuss

YOU ARE NOT A MESS....try to pair your darks w/ pops of bright shoe color and perhaps throw in a similar/complimentary color pop w/ accessories...a belt...necklace....bag....whatever...that way you're still all black errthang but w/ a twist

you can doooo it!

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think us Houston chicks need to get together, go shopping, and then get our hair done by Anothergirl (she uses all those products that my natural hair loves!) :yes:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I think us Houston chicks need to get together, go shopping, and then get our hair done by Anothergirl (she uses all those products that my natural hair loves!) :yes:

I know the both of ya'll know a fierce eyebrow threader!

I wouldn't mind letting her dress my short tresses, but she's way out in Sugarland :sadcam:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I know the both of ya'll know a fierce eyebrow threader!

I wouldn't mind letting her dress my short tresses, but she's way out in Sugarland :sadcam:
That's why we need to make a day out of it, we can even do some Kona Grill reverse Happy Hour, cheap drinks and cheap appetizers!

I always got my eyebrows done off of Hillcroft, either by the Egyptians that worked in the salon I went to or by the Pakistanis down the street. Now I have to find a new place because I'm not close to there anymore.

And I keep telling myself I'm going to make a special trip to go see her but she's soooooo far away. Wish I would have known about her before I moved.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Need to find 3 bodycon skirts....one in aztec print, a multi colored one and a black and white striped one:

9032532459550.jpg

461764483_a1lg.jpg

$%28KGrHqVHJEYE88dNCVfvBPS4ZgPL3Q~~60_35.JPG

thing is my lower region is bigger than my top region :sadbron: and the ones I tried on at wetseal/forever 21 had my derriere sticking out from the bottom :sadcam:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
That's why we need to make a day out of it, we can even do some Kona Grill reverse Happy Hour, cheap drinks and cheap appetizers!

I always got my eyebrows done off of Hillcroft, either by the Egyptians that worked in the salon I went to or by the Pakistanis down the street. Now I have to find a new place because I'm not close to there anymore.

And I keep telling myself I'm going to make a special trip to go see her but she's soooooo far away. Wish I would have known about her before I moved.
:noah: at kona grill!!!! She is far (well for me) I'm on the north near humble. I never asked but does she work with relaxed hair? I wanna chop my hair off so bad but i haven't found the guts to it.

Need to find 3 bodycon skirts....one in aztec print, a multi colored one and a black and white striped one:

9032532459550.jpg

461764483_a1lg.jpg

thing is my lower region is bigger than my top region :sadbron: and the ones I tried on at wetseal/forever 21 had my derriere sticking out from the bottom :sadcam:

Big hips/small waist, yea my body would never work in a bodycon skirt. My hands would stay tugging at the bottom so my cheeks wouldn't show.

I would drool at Evelyn's dresses on this season of BBW's too.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston

9032532459550.jpg

461764483_a1lg.jpg

I have this problem as well, I have weird body proportions. I always take my bodycons to get tailored. And I'll buy the cheaper ones so I won't mind spending the extra money to make it fit like a glove.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:noah: at kona grill!!!! She is far (well for me) I'm on the north near humble. I never asked but does she work with relaxed hair? I wanna chop my hair off so bad but i haven't found the guts to it.

Big hips/small waist, yea my body would never work in a bodycon skirt. My hands would stay tugging at the bottom so my cheeks wouldn't show.

I would drool at Evelyn's dresses on this season of BBW's too.

I LOVE Kona!
:gladbron: You stay near Humble?? Small world. Idk if she does relaxed hair or not??

And I think this big hip/small waist thing is a common black woman problem. Makes buying clothes off the rack difficult.