Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Excellent product with minimal shrinkage. The only downside is....... PRODUCT BUILD UP! :sadcam:

When applying it to you hair incorporate one of your favorite oil's and try not to be heavy handed.

One of my favorite products is this....

d168b8203bd43b1457dbbb52cde5.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!! Nice hold, great smell and the shrinkage isn't too bad :smile:

581393225.jpg

I love that One n Only. Hate the smell but it does make my curlz like :gladbron:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I avoid men with kids like the plague :yeshrug:

Hmmm if he is sexy like you say he is, I don't think he would mind :lolbron:

I asked my fiance yesterday how does it feel to be with a female who already has a child? (I already have a son & he doesn't have any children) As I listened to his answered I said to myself, yeah he must REALLY love me, because ummmm I couldn't do it...... :yeshrug:

I'm not built to be anyone's step mother, I wholeheartedly commend the men and women who do.

The 1st time some lil MF tells me YOU'RE NOT MY MOMMY!..... :usure:

I'll commence to beat that ASS!!! :laugh:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Ax
I asked my fiance yesterday how does it feel to be with a female who already has a child? (I already have a son & he doesn't have any children) As I listened to his answered I said to myself, yeah he must REALLY love me, because ummmm I couldn't do it...... :yeshrug:

I'm not built to be anyone's step mother, I wholeheartedly commend the men and women who do.

I've dealt with men with kids before too and i eventually learned to keep my distance cuz i didn't want shyt to do with the kids or the baby mama drama. Even worse when the kids talk about how Mommy and Daddy should be together or they regurgitate every bit of ether they heard their parents say about each other

Luckily i don't bring none of those issues with my own li'chirin to my childless fiance. :manny:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Ax

I've dealt with men with kids before too and i eventually learned to keep my distance cuz i didn't want shyt to do with the kids or the baby mama drama. Even worse when the kids talk about how Mommy and Daddy should be together or they regurgitate every bit of ether they heard their parents say about each other

Luckily i don't bring none of those issues with my own li'chirin to my childless fiance. :manny:

I've never dealt with a man with children, my son's father's wife (that sounds so ghetto :laugh:) is ENOUGH to drive anyone to drink :snoop:

My son's father doesn't set foot in my household. He calls when he wants to see his son and calls me upon his return, other than that we have no contact. Lord knows if we blink in the same direction his wife will think we're fcuking :childplease: I have no room in my life for another womans insecurities......

:cheers: to childless fiances ;)

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I decided to rock twist outs for the rest of the summer. To damn hot to rock my curls out.

Think I may go ahead and buy
21TCCrJnNdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Love this stuff!!
Excellent product with minimal shrinkage. The only downside is....... PRODUCT BUILD UP! :sadcam:

When applying it to you hair incorporate one of your favorite oil's and try not to be heavy handed.

One of my favorite products is this....

d168b8203bd43b1457dbbb52cde5.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!! Nice hold, great smell and the shrinkage isn't too bad :smile:

581393225.jpg

Your hair is super cute!!

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind

One of the main reasons, plus most men with kids tend to still be attached to their baby's mothers too. Too much drama for me :huhldup:

Ax

Thing is, lately most of the guys I'm attracted to have kids smh :upsetfavre:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
One of the main reasons, plus most men with kids tend to still be attached to their baby's mothers too. Too much drama for me :huhldup:

You know what's crazy most of the time it's the men that give drama. Due to the erroneous belief they're entitled to your vagina because of a child :shaq2:

Thing is, lately most of the guys I'm attracted to have kids smh :upsetfavre:

As long as he takes care of them....... :yeshrug:

Anything less RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
You know what's crazy most of the time it's the men that give drama.

LOL when we first made it official my boyfriend's child's mother sent me a message on facebook Oh If you ever want to meet my son, I need to meet you first and see what kind of person you are... blah blah blah"

I was like "Chill bytch, I don't even like kids. :rudy: Fukk I look like meeting a two year old. :russ:"

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
LOL when we first made it official my boyfriend's child's mother sent me a message on facebook Oh If you ever want to meet my son, I need to meet you first and see what kind of person you are... blah blah blah"

I was like "Chill bytch, I don't even like kids. :rudy: Fukk I look like meeting a two year old. :russ:"

:laff:

You're better than me, I would have made her contacting me worth it :scheme: and told her, yeah meeting your son's new step mother would be in your best interest :pachaha: F those intimidation I was here before you tactics :rolleyes:

As soon as me & my fiance became FB friends I blocked my messages. If you're not on my friends list you can't send me sh!t! I don't give a damn about ya'll past & if you're STILL dealing with him, prove it by going into his phone and calling me direct :shaq:

Social networks at times can be a no,no.....

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I have a few questions about seriously attractive/handsome men:

Is it true that on average most attractive men have horrible sex? Explain.

Do you ladies believe it is smart to be in a relationship with an attractive man?Explain.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I have a few questions about seriously attractive/handsome men:

Is it true that on average most attractive men have horrible sex? Explain.

Preconceived notions do more harm than good. No two people are the same, nor has any female had sex with every attractive male for her answer to be valid. Cross bridges when you get to them.

Do you ladies believe it is smart to be in a relationship with an attractive man?Explain.

I wouldn't call it smart or unwise, it's moreso a test of a female's character. I tests your trust (knowing various females are attracted to him) as well as your vulnerability/insecurities (does he really want to be with me? or will I be easily replaced?).

Also it builds your tolerance. A lot of females have no self respect and will throw themselves at your S/O in your face. You'll either pay attention to how he responds or want to slap the taste out of his & said females mouth. Some days are better than others :laugh: especially when your mind starts to imagine how he reacts/behave towards these women when you're not there.....:snoop:

It may sound like a lot of drama, but IMO it's worth it. It teaches you to understand a man is with you because he actually WANTS to be with you. Most females see his outer shell, when you're the one who has to deal with the totality of his being. For that, you're appreciated.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what chu silly hoes in here yapping about? I dont see no tittie pics or see yall trading any meal receipes or giving each other tips on how to slob on a penis! You broads are worthless until i see some of that! :hmm:

Love you KIQ!!

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
what chu silly hoes in here yapping about? I dont see no tittie pics or see yall trading any meal receipes or giving each other tips on how to slob on a penis! You broads are worthless until i see some of that! :hmm:

Love you KIQ!!

Stop trollin and gtfo of our thread! :pacspit:

And get back to moddin' :smugdraper:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Everyone going on dates while I'm stuck at home eating ice cream and watching Lifetime movies :sadbron:

Hope your date goes good hun!

Girl, you're not alone. I gots no life:to:

yay...hello girls!
i'm pretty sure i met my future baby daddy on friday...:noah:
our first date is tonight after i get off work...wish me luck!

Hey good luck and above all Keep It Classy:usure:

:what::laff: @ Trading recipes. I can't.