Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks, I feel like crying (I've been crying all day tbh). It sucks because I tend to internalize all my emotions but it's actually setting in and I can't control my feelings so I just explode. I should really go to therapy, I think it will help me out.

I'm pretty sure I know the circumstances behind it and it wasn't her fault, she wasn't stepping out or anything. shyt just happens if you know what I mean. I'm the first child.

Pretty sure isn't the same as sure and I think you deserve to hear the story from your mom but it's really up to you.

Daps
Pretty sure isn't the same as sure and I think you deserve to hear the story from your mom but it's really up to you.

I know the story, I just don't feel comfortable putting out my business on here. I will PM you though.

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I bribe my child all the time. I have a tomboy and I have to put a strong offering on the table to get her to wear a dress. It's like that sometimes.

I feel a little better. He didn't get shots but he got bloodwork done. He actually had fun. But he kept mentioning "Nissan. Blue nissan" :manny::deadrose:

VadersMater

Daps
Reppin
NYC
So we are finally throwing Time Warner Road Runner to the bushes and got Fios. We had to hook up a computer to it and the only desktop that's easy to move is my 13 year old imac. My husband kept trying to setup the network and the computer said (I have that apple talk mess as default... it was cool 13 years ago)

"Get your head out your ass. Internet Explorer needs your attention"

:deadrose: Thing is :demonic:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
This week has being going by so sloooooooooooooooooooooooow! Especially during work!
Maybe it's because I actually have something to look forward to this weekend :mjpls:

CAN'T WAIT!!

btw @HarlemsOwn nice avi breh :youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Making cookies for my darling niece and someone walks in and asks "Are you making hair stuff or actual food?"
I might need to stop making so many homemade hair treatments :heh:

VadersMater

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Making cookies for my darling niece and someone walks in and asks "Are you making hair stuff or actual food?"
I might need to stop making so many homemade hair treatments :heh:

Haha. Sounds like DH. I was making a deep conditioner with avocado, olive oil, and rosemary. DH screamed "yes! Guacamole!" Then looked like :sadbron: when I told him it was for my hair. :lol: