Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

:ehh: I can understand that.

It was falling out due to the chemo. I'm seriously loving this bald thing though, especially the scalp massages :steviej:
:salute: I hope all is well and you make a speedy recovery.

:to: I hate it when women (or men) is vulnerable to this kind of sickness. I wish i could hug you to let you know everything is gonna be alright.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm so sleepy. I've been suffering with insomnia for a few months now. I was taking sleeping pills and they worked for a little while then I had to change up to a different brand. These new ones having me looking turned up, like my eyes are about to pop out my face but my body is still in the bed.

I loaned my friend some money and she called me and told me to come downstairs, I'm thinking she came over to give me my money back and the bytch gives me a LINK card, talking about its $40 worth of stamps on there. I wanted to smack her face, food stamps? bytch I want cash just like I gave you.

LMAO!! Stop lending people money. No for real, fukk 'em.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
LMAO!! Stop lending people money. No for real, fukk 'em.

Honestly, she rarely asks. I think she's asked me twice before, actually you know what...you're right. fukk her, she is the same one that was sneak dissing me on facebook. She also the one I have been friends with for OVER 20 yrs and the whole time I've known her she told me her daddy was dead but when I went to her graduation, her damn daddy was there. bytch didnt even offer to explain why she lied. I need to leave her alone.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, she rarely asks. I think she's asked me twice before, actually you know what...you're right. fukk her, she is the same one that was sneak dissing me on facebook. She also the one I have been friends with for OVER 20 yrs and the whole time I've known her she told me her daddy was dead but when I went to her graduation, her damn daddy was there. bytch didnt even offer to explain why she lied. I need to leave her alone.

She sound hideous. fukk her and her $40 worth of food stamps. She could have a least given you $50.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She is. She's my friend and I love her like a sister but I think our friendship might have run its course though. Its sad.

It is sad and I know exactly what you're going through but you have to keep it pushing. It be's like that sometimes.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-People can you wait until they've cleaned the amniotic fluid off your baby before you go snapping pics? Good grief! the cord is still attached and you're on facebook with pics.

@LePiffICuss stop lurking lol

Last edited by a moderator:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
-People can you wait until they've cleaned the amniotic fluid off your baby before you go snapping pics? Good grief! the cord is still attached and you're on facebook with pics.

Yuck. My step daughter put pics of her baby on facebook and he was still born. :mindblown:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I almost had a fight on my lunch. For real for real, people shouldnt talk to people while they are eating. This lady is talking to me and I see the food moving around in her mouth while she is talking and I politely stood back and continued to listen. The more I moved away the closer she got until a fukking piece of food landed in my hair....<---> close to my face. I really wanted to smack the shyt outta here. Put your hand over your mouth when you speak if your eating. I'm mad as hell right now. Im typing all hard. Ugh

Edit: and the chick started laughing trying to brush it out my hair, saying OMG im so sorry. I'm like didnt you have your hand over your mouth. She said its not even that serious. bytch

Daps
I met the cutest photographer at work, we ended up talking for hours not even about what he came here for. :whew: then my boss came in and fukk up the atmosphere smh.

He looks super familiar though so :ninja1:

Daps

:huhldup:

PEOPLE DO THAT?