Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
There is this guy at work who has the best walk ever. It's so smooth, I can't even describe it. When I see him walk my mind just screams "rape rape rape rape rape" :steviej: It's so demonic friends.

I mentally fukk this one guy I know when he walks in my line of view. His walk is the "Id break you apart and put you back together sloppily with duct tape" walk. It's the kinda walk that only comes with bedroom knowledge. :noah:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My husband has been doing his thang lately. The other day I was telling him about this new theater where they have plush seats that recline and give you a blanket and pillow. When he came home, he had a flower (single rose) and said to me, would you like to go on a date with me...and he took me there this weekend. Today, I text'd him and said lets take some updated family pictures whenever I get my hair situation under control (im transitioning to natural) and he text'd back and sad baby I think you're perfect, why wait.

I can't wait to we get home :steviej:

:beli::ufdup:

:ban:

Daps
Might get some salmon pants :ahh:

Being dark skin and every color looks great on you :lawd:

tumblr_m4rij6f0SJ1qajhjjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0wieoGMGC1r3npzuo1_500.jpg

360ve7.jpg

Muted-spectator-One-in-A-Million-Pants-in-salmon.jpg

:ohhh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got my yarn! I even bought some burgundy yarn and I'm going to try to mix in some color. I know burgundy is cliche but you should have seen those other colors :merchant:. As a person that has never dyed her hair before, I felt that was a safe choice.

I'm going to try to get this done in 10 hours. I'll start Friday when I get home and hoping to be done early Saturday morning.
---------------------------------------------------------
My daughter is funny. She came up to me like "What are you wearing, "Jake from State Farm". So I reply "Uhhh Khakis" Then she says "She sounds hideous" and walks off.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude I'm talking to keeps saying he wants to wrestle me. It annoys me so I'm going to tell him not to say that to me because it makes him seem like a creep. Every convo we have he goes "Oh yeah I see we're going to have to wrestle". like WTF I don't want to wrestle. LMAO!!

-@theifypoo about to have these fat dudes on here rocking salmon pants with their jordans and dirty white tees. God bless them.

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I feel bad. I totally just used my son's love of Nissan against him. I bribed him with a toy Nissan just like his father's to get him to go to the doctors office with no fuss. I didn't tell him he's getting shots :sadbron:

Bad mama right here....

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel bad. I totally just used my son's love of Nissan against him. I bribed him with a toy Nissan just like his father's to get him to go to the doctors office with no fuss. I didn't tell him he's getting shots :sadbron:

Bad mama right here....

I bribe my child all the time. I have a tomboy and I have to put a strong offering on the table to get her to wear a dress. It's like that sometimes.