Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I bribe my child all the time. I have a tomboy and I have to put a strong offering on the table to get her to wear a dress. It's like that sometimes.

My Mom tried all the bribes in the world to make me wear dresses... Never worked. Going into my Junior year in High School, she basically told me that if I wanted to continue in tomboy attire, I'd have to buy it. I've been in dresses and heels ever since :to:

Daps
Sigh, although I don't really celebrate Father's Day..I've realized something that is really fukking with my head. I don't want to approach my mom about it because it's a very sensitive topic. Sigh, my life is a fukking joke.

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
Has anyone seen that movie "Yelling to the Sky"? I'm watching it now on Netflix. Not a bad movie, but it seems like certain parts could be explained better, it has me confused sometimes.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

My Mom tried all the bribes in the world to make me wear dresses... Never worked. Going into my Junior year in High School, she basically told me that if I wanted to continue in tomboy attire, I'd have to buy it. I've been in dresses and heels ever since :to:

Your mom had to do that strong-arm. That's some good parenting right there!!

Sigh, although I don't really celebrate Father's Day..I've realized something that is really fukking with my head. I don't want to approach my mom about it because it's a very sensitive topic. Sigh, my life is a fukking joke.

Tell us all about it. We're here for you. :hug:

Daps
Your mom had to do that strong-arm. That's some good parenting right there!!

Tell us all about it. We're here for you. :hug:

Well the dad I thought was my dad isn't my dad. :wow:
To be honest, I don't know who he is but I've heard a couple stories from my family about my mom and her wanting to put me up for adoption and not wanting to hold me after giving birth. I kinda put two and two together...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be honest, I don't know who he is but I've heard a couple stories from my family about my mom and her wanting to put me up for adoption and not wanting to hold me after giving birth. I kinda put two and two together...

Damn, that's crazy. You need to talk to her and get that off your chest...sensitive subject or not. Does the day you thought was your dad know anything about it? Have you tried talking to him?

Daps
Damn, that's crazy. You need to talk to her and get that off your chest...sensitive subject or not. Does the day you thought was your dad know anything about it? Have you tried talking to him?

Not quite, I think there's more to the story but I don't want to open healed wounds for my mom (there's more to the story I don't really want to put on the forums). Honestly, the last few months got me thinking about it and I can't even handle my emotions properly.

The dad I thought was my dad was an absent parent anyway. Only calling on birthdays (rarely) or Christmas. :manny: It just sucks because my siblings know that's their father (from her second marriage) for sure. Shame. What can you do?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
ib1pwg3b1VsUvW.gif

@Token :shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not quite, I think there's more to the story but I don't want to open healed wounds for my mom (there's more to the story I don't really want to put on the forums). Honestly, the last few months got me thinking about it and I can't even handle my emotions properly.

The dad I thought was my dad was an absent parent anyway. Only calling on birthdays (rarely) or Christmas. :manny: It just sucks because my siblings know that's their father (from her second marriage) for sure. Shame. What can you do?

Therapy. Let it all out in the open. Closed wounds for her are fresh wounds for you and you deserve to know the story and not just hearsay. I hope you get some closure to this. It has to be tough to deal with. :hug:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Outside of you knowing this, do you know the circumstances behind it? Are you the oldest child/first child?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
\

@theifypoo about to have these fat dudes on here rocking salmon pants with their jordans and dirty white tees. God bless them.

:jayz:

:dead:

Thats why you gotta show lots of pics so nikkas dont do that :heh:

Daps
Therapy. Let it all out in the open. Closed wounds for her are fresh wounds for you and you deserve to know the story and not just hearsay. I hope you get some closure to this. It has to be tough to deal with. :hug:

Thanks, I feel like crying (I've been crying all day tbh). It sucks because I tend to internalize all my emotions but it's actually setting in and I can't control my feelings so I just explode. I should really go to therapy, I think it will help me out.

Outside of you knowing this, do you know the circumstances behind it? Are you the oldest child/first child?

I'm pretty sure I know the circumstances behind it and it wasn't her fault, she wasn't stepping out or anything. shyt just happens if you know what I mean. I'm the first child.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Thanks, I feel like crying (I've been crying all day tbh). It sucks because I tend to internalize all my emotions but it's actually setting in and I can't control my feelings so I just explode. I should really go to therapy, I think it will help me out.

I'm pretty sure I know the circumstances behind it and it wasn't her fault, she wasn't stepping out or anything. shyt just happens if you know what I mean. I'm the first child.

Yeah, well good luck going forward. Definitely find someone to confide it about it though. I always feel better when I express my emotions instead of keeping them bottled up and to myself.