Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Peanut+Butter,+Banana+and+Honey+Open+Faced+Sandwich+500.jpg

Breakfast :ahh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is this guy at work who has the best walk ever. It's so smooth, I can't even describe it. When I see him walk my mind just screams "rape rape rape rape rape" :steviej: It's so demonic friends.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@Rawtid :krs: I had a set of yarn braids (made my sis do them) and they were soooooo cute. The buns I could make with those>>>>>>> life. The only downside is that they take FOREVER to take down plus they were kind of heavy (prolly cause they were past waist length) . That's why I haven't got another set of them yet. Still preparing myself for the demonic takedown process :wow:

They're literally just individual braids that you do with knitting yarn. You install them the same way you would install regular hair (take 2 pieces, attach and braid down). People use them as a way to get the locked look without actually locking.

If you guys are patient with your hair, you should try them out. They are adorable and Youtube has tons of different styling tutorials for them.

Sidenote: I basically lived in this messy bun :noah: damn....I'm missing them now.
yarn_braids.jpg

Yeah like @Token said but I'm using 3 pieces of yarn since my hair is so short. You can braid them or wrap them around...actually I think you braid first and then wrap but I'm not sure because I'm just doing braids. Way neater than fooling with hair.

You should try it. If you can braid you can do it yourself but it will take a shytload of time. If you know someone that braids (non African) that would be even better.
--------------------------------------------------

-My hair looks like baby sheep were birthed on my head. The growing out your hair woes.

Thanks ladies, and yea, that hairstyle is cute as fukk, but I just read people saying it took 20+ hrs to do, um no ma'am. :whoa:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks ladies, and yea, that hairstyle is cute as fukk, but I just read people saying it took 20+ hrs to do, um no ma'am. :whoa:

:lupe: That has to be with breaks and the whole nine(I hope so anyway) I don't have any hair and I'm making mine short. Like this girl from this vid [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNFVwd1uFw0[/ame]

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
My husband has been doing his thang lately. The other day I was telling him about this new theater where they have plush seats that recline and give you a blanket and pillow. When he came home, he had a flower (single rose) and said to me, would you like to go on a date with me...and he took me there this weekend. Today, I text'd him and said lets take some updated family pictures whenever I get my hair situation under control (im transitioning to natural) and he text'd back and sad baby I think you're perfect, why wait.

I can't wait to we get home :steviej:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.

I need that KING album. I can't be waiting another 2 years man.​

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@ThiefyPooh of course :steviej:

Wait..........are you trynna say I'm not dark enough to wear salmon pants :leostare:
That :mjpls: face is throwing me off....:pacspit: in advance

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Jack Daniels double black in one decanter red wine in the other.

I plan to turn up this weekend.

My skin is beautiful

body getting right

i'm that nikka these bytches better learn .

Need my louie v bish back we were perfect in everyway just too stubborn i didnt know what true love was.

Happy wife happy life

no jared's no kay she only deserves that teal box i make it happen.

3 years ago i warned her bout the michael kors crazy she didnt listen now she hates her watches.

Take my advice i forsee everything.

One of the freshest nikkas you will ever meet.

I make your life better have you looking like a model outchea.

Everyone needs someone like me in their life i improve your quality of life. Make you feel more confident and beautiful than you've ever felt before.

Have friends that bring you up not tear you down but imma tell you the truth :heh:

That outfit is trash imma let u know.

Fresher than your freshest homie, bigger than your biggest homie.

I wanna randomly see a pleated skirt and pearls :lupe:. Throw back shyt freak it for me .

Heels just to go tot he movies my bish.

We never eat at the same place twice you deserve that .

Left hand on that steering wheel right hand on that p*ssy.

Cant argue if i grab that grabby patty.

I put it down.

They still call 8 years later bish its over on to new thangs.

I leave

Coli IT millionaires still wear baggy clothes :scusthov:

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hey ladies,

Just wanted to let you know...

I'm officially Justin Timberlake's biggest fan. I won!! I won!!

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I came across this on YT... watch with caution...

[ame=http://youtu.be/rCAwXb9n7EY]Try to Watch Without Crying.... - YouTube[/ame]

I was crying by the end of this video :sadcam:... so sweet.

I'm so damn emotional :snoop: