Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
@msims come lay on chest while i feed you :ahh:

EtDmel9.jpg

nikka i swear you got me hooked to eating pb out the jar. But try that brand then add coconut flakes and original oats i promise :noah:

they have different flavors too

6843043082_a8a56d6f24_o.jpg

pbco.jpg

:noah:

That shyt looks good. Got me bout to go buy some pb tonight. :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

:noah:

That shyt looks good. Got me bout to go buy some pb tonight. :russ:

breh thats the best brand i ever had. IF you even google it you got people just :ahh: :noah: :steve: :to: all day at how good it is.

You put a nikka on to eating out the jar now gotta return the favor :obama:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Damn Prince for getting almost all of his music taken off of youtube.

...I'm sitting here tryna get some early morning life and can't find what I need :dry:

Edit: Nvm...found the video on google :dead: I really can't tell if these are thigh high boots or assless chaps but cotdamn, he's twerking it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Recipe? I wanna :eat:

I didn't really do too much measuring but this is what I did

1/2 cup cooked Quinoa
1/2-3/4 cups of black beans (I used canned and rinsed them in cold water)
1 can of tuna
chopped garlic, yellow and green onions
For seasoning I used salt, pepper, turmeric and a little curry powder

Squish/Mash all the ingredients together and form patties

Heat a small skillet (I used cast iron) with oil. Use enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan. You're not frying chicken, it's just shallow pan fry lol I used canola but only because I didn't have enough olive oil left.

Fry the patties on each side until golden brown. Strangely enough, I ate mine with ketchup.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Got sent home from work because of my asthma. This was supposed to be my makeup weekend. So now I have to make up another Sunday FML. I'm seriously about to register with a temp agency. The benefits package here sucks anyways.

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Got sent home from work because of my asthma. This was supposed to be my makeup weekend. So now I have to make up another Sunday FML. I'm seriously about to register with a temp agency. The benefits package here sucks anyways.

That sucks!!!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Do you have a doctor's note on file at your job?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just practicing my yarn braids. I did pretty well...was able to grip my short hair with no issue and the braids were tight. The only effed up thing was that all I had on hand was multi-colored yarn. :heh: I'm going to try this weekend oooorrr more realistically around 4th of July when I have a long weekend.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I was just practicing my yarn braids. I did pretty well...was able to grip my short hair with no issue and the braids were tight. The only effed up thing was that all I had on hand was multi-colored yarn. :heh: I'm going to try this weekend oooorrr more realistically around 4th of July when I have a long weekend.
I can't braid to save my life, and I really want some Senegalese twists for the summer.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't braid to save my life, and I really want some Senegalese twists for the summer.

Can't you just go to the braid shop? If I didn't have my daughter, I'd definitely hit up a shop but finding a sitter is more hassle than it's worth...oh and then there's the money. I saw one ad on craigslist talking $90+ for yarn braids. A pack of yarn is less than $3. fukk type labor cost you trying to run me for?

I've gotten better at braiding because I get practice on my daughters hair. Individuals I'm cool with but I couldn't cornrow my own ish. Even on my daughter's hair her braids are neat but her parts are usually crooked :skip: (wtf does this smiley mean?)