Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mmtikru5ww1qhvcb8o1_500.jpg

:shaq2:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@msims come lay on chest while i feed you :ahh:

EtDmel9.jpg

nikka i swear you got me hooked to eating pb out the jar. But try that brand then add coconut flakes and original oats i promise :noah:

they have different flavors too

6843043082_a8a56d6f24_o.jpg

pbco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I love Drugs, Inc. on NatGeo!!!!

OAN, I've been the Queen of W&Gs as of late...I've learned how to stretch it and make it look fab for a week :krs: Another plus is that it looks even better when rained on :blessed:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black bean, quinoa and tuna cakes. They were sooo good. If I had made more they would have sucked.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I love Drugs, Inc. on NatGeo!!!!

OAN, I've been the Queen of W&Gs as of late...I've learned how to stretch it and make it look fab for a week :krs: Another plus is that it looks even better when rained on :blessed:

That rain didn't stop nothing for me today!

I'm going to W&G my hair more often, only have about 3in of hair plus it makes it easier to maintain opposed to washing once a week.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Randomness: I have a sister that I fight just as much as I love. (The one closest in age to me) We are going thru our love phase and it feels good. I just hate when we go thru our fight phases because we can be so mean and cruel to one another. It shouldn't be like that. I wish we never fought because this feels great supporting one another. I guess we both just love as hard as we fight. So frigging similar to one another its crazy. Smh.

I swear I've never met a person as mean and spiteful as I am other than her. She gives me a run for my money.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Randomness: I have a sister that I fight just as much as I love. (The one closest in age to me) We are going thru our love phase and it feels good. I just hate when we go thru our fight phases because we can be so mean and cruel to one another. It shouldn't be like that. I wish we never fought because this feels great supporting one another. I guess we both just love as hard as we fight. So frigging similar to one another its crazy. Smh.

I swear I've never met a person as mean and spiteful as I am other than her. She gives me a run for my money.

I don't have any sisters, but my best friend is like the sister I never had. We can be JUST like that even though we love each other to death. It does suck because you just want to be pleasant, supportive, encouraging, ect but when shyt hits the fan both of ya'll turn evil towards one another. Sustaining a loving relationship with anyone is difficult especially family :snoop:. I think that as women age their relationships with other women get better....

At least I am hoping that they do :wow: