Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
At work half sick. I don't wanna be here but Im trying to turn over a new leaf in life. I wanna stop being such a bum. I didnt work any last week and I didnt have any vacation time so my paycheck is gonna look like :ufdup: and my mom is still not speaking to me and Im not gonna ask my sponsor because thats part of my new leaf. Working for a living is gonna suck ass.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
At work half sick. I don't wanna be here but Im trying to turn over a new leaf in life. I wanna stop being such a bum. I didnt work any last week and I didnt have any vacation time so my paycheck is gonna look like :ufdup: and my mom is still not speaking to me and Im not gonna ask my sponsor because thats part of my new leaf. Working for a living is gonna suck ass.

You are so strange and shyt always goes bad for you.

I think i have an E crush on you :dream:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
-How in the hell do people ride around in cars that look like it came fresh out of a crash test? Straight up like "fukk that deductible, I'll just get in on the passenger side."

I spent the majority of the day loving my car. I had to get new tires, an alignment, filters and wiper blades. I got 2 tires and in about 3-4 months (6 knowing my poor ass), I have to get 2 more. Definitely before winter though. Anyway I steam cleaned the inside, vacuumed, cleaned the carpet and the seats. Tomorrow I'll wash it and make it all shiny.

girl you such a fukking copy cat

on wednesday i went to put shyt in my trunk, ended up spending about 3 hours with ethan cleaning and vacuuming, even almost fukked some shyt up and checked his fluids. then i read his manuals all over again. but the outside was so dirty

then i remembered i had a coupon for a free wash :blessed:

he still dirty tho :dry:
but they gave me another free wash that expire today

since you taking token to walmart, pick my love up and wash him. and if you cant make it by the time my coupon expire, the wash is on you

:smile:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: someone youtube link Bow wow feat. R.Kelly "Imma flirt"

:jayz: i aint do shyt but i did just leave the gym arms was on swolle :whew:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0XeHEm-aPA"]R. Kelly - I'm A Flirt (Mix feat. Bow Wow, Ludacris, T.I. & T-Pain) (Special Mix by Komarcol) - YouTube[/ame]

:youngsabo:

I swear I take more Ls than the average female. :sadbron: But I do plenty of f_cked up sh_t in life so I just roll with it. :yeshrug:

oh i remember but i think im ready to commit :jayz:

Just jokes its fun reading some of the things you go through.

I sit here like should i dap :skip:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
oh i remember but i think im ready to commit :jayz:

Just jokes its fun reading some of the things you go through.

I sit here like should i dap :skip:

I have an e-hubby tho and he be on some caps lock sh_t if I don't tell people off top I got a iMan. @cashmerethoughts