Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I think my chick be finding stuff to do to raise the price. Trims, protein treatments, etc. In my mind "bytch just straighten my hair. Dont do shyt else.:datazz:" In real life "Whatever you think I need :flabbynsick:"

:russ:

im quick to say no tho. to anything. thats probably why she charge me so much :sadcam:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Stranded at work. This is surely an interesting Friday -___-
All I wanna do is go home & be with @Robvanham Pero no.
:snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
That's it. I'm moving to Cali. You selfish heffas got way too many dimes out there :sadbron: all we got is dreadheaded hooligans.

Started from the bottom....I'm still here :sadbron:

J/k...I'm just serious.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Just got that eye from someone's girl :heh:

Had to double back and look again surely shorty was all in my face.

Her girl was :birdman:

I probably just caused an ass whopping :win:

:lolbron:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-How in the hell do people ride around in cars that look like it came fresh out of a crash test? Straight up like "fukk that deductible, I'll just get in on the passenger side."

I spent the majority of the day loving my car. I had to get new tires, an alignment, filters and wiper blades. I got 2 tires and in about 3-4 months (6 knowing my poor ass), I have to get 2 more. Definitely before winter though. Anyway I steam cleaned the inside, vacuumed, cleaned the carpet and the seats. Tomorrow I'll wash it and make it all shiny.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
-How in the hell do people ride around in cars that look like it came fresh out of a crash test? Straight up like "fukk that deductible, I'll just get in on the passenger side."

I spent the majority of the day loving my car. I had to get new tires, an alignment, filters and wiper blades. I got 2 tires and in about 3-4 months (6 knowing my poor ass), I have to get 2 more. Definitely before winter though. Anyway I steam cleaned the inside, vacuumed, cleaned the carpet and the seats. Tomorrow I'll wash it and make it all shiny.

Speaking of cars I walked past one today while a dude was in there cleaning with the door open. That fresh interior scent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:ahh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of cars I walked past one today while a dude was in there cleaning with the door open. That fresh interior scent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:ahh:

That's what makes you want to get a new car...that damn smell LOL

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

:steviej: I need a ride to wal-mart, come pick me up guhl. I got fiiiivvvvveeeee on it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:steviej: I need a ride to wal-mart, come pick me up guhl. I got fiiiivvvvveeeee on it.

LOL what day do you need to go to Walmart? If I start now I may make it by Tuesday.

Off topic but I got lost in a Chicago hood once and the "natives" were pretty cool about getting me back to the highway.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
LOL what day do you need to go to Walmart? If I start now I may make it by Tuesday.

Off topic but I got lost in a Chicago hood once and the "natives" were pretty cool about getting me back to the highway.

Tomorrow. Might be time to start breaking some speed limits.

Chicagoans are wonderful people :blessed: we just like to do hoodrat things with our friends sometimes.