Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Ladies, what are your weekend plans?

My dude is going out of town for SXSW so I fiiiinally get my home all to myself. (Dude is currently unemployed so this is a rarity at the moment)

-No more listening to the constant noise pollution of repeated sports center on tv and multiple games on the comp all at once.

-I'm going to eat out at all the places he hates (but I love), fill the house up with nail polish and hair product stench, do 2 rounds of free yoga around town, and do at least one craft/home improvement item from my pinterest list
:ahh:
Working my part time job this weekend.

Deep cleaning the house so I won't have much to do when my work week starts back up Monday

Figure out what my family and I are doing for Easter Sunday

Grocery shopping :skip:

little4209

All Star
Daps
Laundry, grocery shopping, clothes shopping, apartment perusing. And listening to The 20/20 Experience the entire time. :obama:

:lolbron: Been jammin this allllll week long, im mad i'll probably be over it in about 2 weeks :(

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ladies, what are your weekend plans?

I'm not even sure. Tonight I'll be doing laundry for sure and then I'll write out my grocery shopping list.

If the weather is nice, then i'll find some outside activity, else my daughter will have me eating fake playdough sundaes, watching movies and making forts. If I keep a good attitude during all that she'll probably give me a sticker :ehh:

Daps
I home bleached my hair and it looks like shyt.....

But next week i'm gonna get it fixed to this:

32e5348654f0afa2875c32064955dc64.jpg

So excited!

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:damn: Its finally happened! This biotin is starting to make me look like a yeti. On the bright side, :yeshrug: at least I know it's working.

Just please don't let me grow a mustache :sadcam:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
My weekend plans are to finish up knickknack & plant shopping with my mother tomorrow. Need to finish up decorating my apartment before Monday. Also will need some new PJ's to wear since I'll be around the house for a while.