Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I won't lie, if my body does not fully recover after I finish having children (e.g. horrible waistline and back fat), I might lose weight then get a Brazilian butt lift. Those before and after pics are :wow:

I will be 40 and fine (I'm sure my future husband wouldn't mind...at least I hope not).

Dont do it, reconsider, read some literature...

Back fat is easy to get rid off, loose skin on the tummy (after weight loss) can be taken care of with a tuck, but you may not need if you have good skin or use dermrolling. But dont go for lipo as an easy way, over time, it can leave internal scar tissue that can harden and form lumps on the inside, especially if you form scar tissue easily (which many women of color do). These lumps can be seen and felt. My mom needed to have her scar tissue removed cause it got hard.

You can look into velashape that is not as invasive.

I keep my head up by googling Before and Afters of mommys who lifted weights or did crossfit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ladies, what are your weekend plans?

My dude is going out of town for SXSW so I fiiiinally get my home all to myself. (Dude is currently unemployed so this is a rarity at the moment)

-No more listening to the constant noise pollution of repeated sports center on tv and multiple games on the comp all at once.

-I'm going to eat out at all the places he hates (but I love), fill the house up with nail polish and hair product stench, do 2 rounds of free yoga around town, and do at least one craft/home improvement item from my pinterest list
:ahh:

Drop him...........:leostare:

Binary

Banned
Daps

I forgot how much I love this song when I was younger. :ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Dont do it, reconsider, read some literature...

Back fat is easy to get rid off, loose skin on the tummy (after weight loss) can be taken care of with a tuck, but you may not need if you have good skin or use dermrolling. But dont go for lipo as an easy way, over time, it can leave internal scar tissue that can harden and form lumps on the inside, especially if you form scar tissue easily (which many women of color do). These lumps can be seen and felt. My mom needed to have her scar tissue removed cause it got hard.

You can look into velashape that is not as invasive.

I keep my head up by googling Before and Afters of mommys who lifted weights or did crossfit.

Exercising and diet is/was always going to be the first option, but I don't want to be stuck looking horrible if the doctors mess my stomach muscles up in a c-section :sadcam:. I will look into that velashape thing though. I'm not having kids anything soon though :whew:

volk

Daps
Reppin
LA
Where have I been? I had no idea was a Topshop in LA :gladbron:
It was just Ok though, nothing was really worth those prices.

I got out of hand in Zara and Nordstrom, though :snoop:. Nordstrom revamped their "Savvy" section and everything is AMAZING. It's like a more upscale juniors section for the 20's crowd with better quality. It's perfect.

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There are bagpipers at my job right now. I'm tempted to ask them to play Mirrors just to see what it sounds like but they probably don't know it.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:spongebobpls:​

Lmaoooo this smiley is awesome....don't really know what to call it tho. So I'll just name it after my fave :mjpls:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
*Watching a C.K Louis Standup, a "N-Word" joke starts*

Dude: I let my white friends call me nikka. It's not going to stop me from calling them one. I...

Me: *cuts him off* :whoa: You let your white friends call you nikka?

Dude: Yeah :manny:

Me: :wtf: :leostare: :snoop: <-- And in that order

This fukking c00n...