Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
They say: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished....

Out of the kindness of my heart, I've been doing hair for a few females that're newly natural :snoop:

Ummmmmm, I CANNOT make your hair look like mine, the shyt is barely 3 inches!!! Nor do we have the same hair texture. Bad enough ya'll kinky headed asses aren't paying me :mad:

But, I do enjoy helping them along their journey :D

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
They say: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished....

Out of the kindness of my heart, I've been doing hair for a few females that're newly natural :snoop:

Ummmmmm, I CANNOT make your hair look like mine, the shyt is barely 3 inches!!! Nor do we have the same hair texture. Bad enough ya'll kinky headed asses aren't paying me :mad:

But, I do enjoy helping them along their journey :D

Unrelated: I've purchased Manology off the strength of you posting the excerpt. I've never paid Tyrese/Rev Run much attention but I was intrigued with what I read and decided to give it a shot.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Unrelated: I've purchased Manology off the strength of you posting the excerpt. I've never paid Tyrese/Rev Run much attention but I was intrigued with what I read and decided to give it a shot.

I posted the same excerpt on my FB page and 10 ppl purchased it :laugh:

One of my male friends was adamant about me reading it. I gave him the :comeon: you CANNOT be serious face, I'm not reading that BS. I had to unfollow Rev Run on Twitter for constantly messing up generic quotes & Tyrese cannot spell for shyt! (Thank goodness for their editor)

I've learned many moons ago not to judge a book by it's cover. Now I've learned not to judge a book by the author....

Upon finishing the book, I apologized to my friend for calling him :wrist: and thanked him recommending it to me.

You'll enjoy it!

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
So I've been going completely gaga over fold-over jersey maxi skirts. Well, I've been purchasing them from Saks and Nordstrom for like $50 a pop. *See links below*
Vince - Fold-Over Jersey Maxi Skirt - Saks.com
Everleigh Tuxedo Stripe Maxi Skirt | Nordstrom

Weeeeeeellllllll, come to find out you can get comparable fold-over jersey maxi skirts at Amazon for starting @ $14.90...YES $14.90 :snoop: I feel stupid, but you ladies can :eat:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...tag=thecoli-20
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...tag=thecoli-20
Girl, Amazon is the big homie!! I always check there when I see something I want on another site.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
:krs: One of favorite authors just released a new book. Can't wait to read it.
Hope he doesn't start being like my other favorite author. James Patterson. Dragging out his Alex Cross series.

Dan Brown - Inferno

In his international blockbusters The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons, and The Lost Symbol, Dan Brown masterfully fused history, art, codes, and symbols. In this riveting new thriller, Brown returns to his element and has crafted his highest-stakes novel to date.

In the heart of Italy, Harvard professor of symbology Robert Langdon is drawn into a harrowing world centered on one of history’s most enduring and mysterious literary masterpieces . . . Dante’s Inferno.

Against this backdrop, Langdon battles a chilling adversary and grapples with an ingenious riddle that pulls him into a landscape of classic art, secret passageways, and futuristic science. Drawing from Dante’s dark epic poem, Langdon races to find answers and decide whom to trust . . . before the world is irrevocably altered.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Get rid of the bridesmaid dress. Everyone knows its a one day thing. The only person who kept them was the chick from 27 dresses. Do you really wanna be like Katherine Heigl?!

When the bride first asked all (8) of us to get fitted, she was very proud of the fact that she picked a dress that could be converted for other uses and she told us we better keep it around (in a half joking/half serious way). She made use of her prior dresses by wearing them at banquets. I don't go to banquets!

So I texted her last night and she says it is customary to keep the dress for 3 years. I don't know where she got this from, but the fact that she is still trying to be bridezilla years later made me drop the dress off at a second hand prom shop last night.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm PMS'ing so I'm eating like no one's business but I've been trying to eat healthier instead of junk food. Ended up eating two dinners last night.

First I shredded up some chicken from a stir fry I made Sunday, threw it in a mini-taco shell and threw some cheese and shredded romaine on it...I ate four of those. Which is like 2 regular sized hard shell tacos.

Then like 2 hours later I made a chick pea stir fry (I stir- fry everything). Seasoned them with cumin, garam masala, chana masala spice, curry, turmeric, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Because they are higher in ratio (17.5) I didn't pair it with rice, but with shredded romaine lettue and a piece of fried fish. That shyt was sooooooooo damn good. If it didn't have a strong smell I would have brought it for lunch.

For breakfast this morning I ate some Turkey salad that I made from a rotisserie turkey breast that was cooked too long. Mixed it with mayo, relish, onions, garlic, carrots and celery. Then I threw some grapes in mine and that was good as well.

Still haven't killed the taste for sweets/junk but at least I'm eating semi-decently.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
When the bride first asked all (8) of us to get fitted, she was very proud of the fact that she picked a dress that could be converted for other uses and she told us we better keep it around (in a half joking/half serious way). She made use of her prior dresses by wearing them at banquets. I don't go to banquets!

So I texted her last night and she says it is customary to keep the dress for 3 years. I don't know where she got this from, but the fact that she is still trying to be bridezilla years later made me drop the dress off at a second hand prom shop last night.
:rudy:

Where in the world did she get that information? LOL

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mj93scRE8r1rptdkso1_r1_250.gif
'
:dead: