Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:pachaha:

you up come in tc :youngsabo:

:skip: My bad. Fell asleep right after that post.
----------------------------------------------------------
@BedRoomI'z you are so right about OPI. I got my first bottle of it last week and :ohlawd: good lord it's so wonderfully smooth. I don't have on a base or top coat :skip: and got absolutely no chipping while washing my hair. I ALWAYS get chipping even with top coats so this is just :wow:

Thought this brand was overpriced and overrated. :wow: I knew not of what I spoke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Binary

Banned
Daps
I got my shirt, ladies. It's quite comfy.

BFV1EmBCUAAZjx2.jpg:large

Edit: Yes I put in extensions, I gotta look decent for the interview :ahh:

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When the bride first asked all (8) of us to get fitted, she was very proud of the fact that she picked a dress that could be converted for other uses and she told us we better keep it around (in a half joking/half serious way). She made use of her prior dresses by wearing them at banquets. I don't go to banquets!

So I texted her last night and she says it is customary to keep the dress for 3 years. I don't know where she got this from, but the fact that she is still trying to be bridezilla years later made me drop the dress off at a second hand prom shop last night.
:jawalrus: well, she tried it lol.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I'm so sad...instead of enjoying my night in Indianapolis at this conference, I'll be writing a paper due tomorrow. Hopefully, I can get enough done to still enjoy the city with friends.

Random, but it's too cold and too early for women to be walking around with titties all out trying to see Lebron James :comeon:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
:skip: My bad. Fell asleep right after that post.
----------------------------------------------------------
@BedRoomI'z you are so right about OPI. I got my first bottle of it last week and :ohlawd: good lord it's so wonderfully smooth. I don't have on a base or top coat :skip: and got absolutely no chipping while washing my hair. I ALWAYS get chipping even with top coats so this is just :wow:

Thought this brand was overpriced and overrated. :wow: I knew not of what I spoke.

Get the OPI Top Coat too.

It last on damn nare every color except yellow.
I hate the way it turns my canary yellow to a gold/orange
after about a week:pacspit:

Last edited by a moderator:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Replaced my earbuds and listening to Forever. I'm reminded of a time when I genuinely liked Christopher and wanted to see him win. smh.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I really thought I'd be tired of mini twists by now. 3rd set in 3 months :wow: so proud.

I've even managed to get used to the twisting process. Never thought that would happen :whew: Fingers getting buff outchere.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ladies, what are your weekend plans?

My dude is going out of town for SXSW so I fiiiinally get my home all to myself. (Dude is currently unemployed so this is a rarity at the moment)

-No more listening to the constant noise pollution of repeated sports center on tv and multiple games on the comp all at once.

-I'm going to eat out at all the places he hates (but I love), fill the house up with nail polish and hair product stench, do 2 rounds of free yoga around town, and do at least one craft/home improvement item from my pinterest list
:ahh:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Ladies, what are your weekend plans?

My dude is going out of town for SXSW so I fiiiinally get my home all to myself. (Dude is currently unemployed so this is a rarity at the moment)

-No more listening to the constant noise pollution of repeated sports center on tv and multiple games on the comp all at once.

-I'm going to eat out at all the places he hates (but I love), fill the house up with nail polish and hair product stench, do 2 rounds of free yoga around town, and do at least one craft/home improvement item from my pinterest list
:ahh:
Get ready for my trip and just chill.

little4209

All Star
Daps
Friday is here! Yay! Hope this dude tells his brother that i need this work done on my car, tired of my broken door/window, its cold!!

...on another note, still not "over" him WTF :damn: