Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:dead: My sister just gave me a fake scratch-off lottery ticket. I really thought I won.

Her: Aye, I bought us some scratch offs.
Me: :leostare: *scratches card*.....:krs: OMG I WON!!!
Her: :mjpls: How much?
Me: :stylin: I won 100 dollars!!!!
Her: :umad: No you didn't *walks off*
Me: :dwillhuh: *flips card and sees* "Odds of winning: 0 in 1,000,000. Valid only in your dreams"

Wtf was the purpose? This is how people get hurt :skip::laff: *Takes L*

Goodnight.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@HoustonHeat my weekend plans involve figuring out why @Token always talks bout her hair when she is clearly bald headed :leostare:

On a serious note i dont feel like going to my friends dinner tomorrow im still sick :steve:

Last edited by a moderator:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
@HoustonHeat my weekend plans involve figuring out why @Token always talks bout her hair when she is clearly bald headed :leostare:

On a serious note i dont feel like going to my friends dinner tomorrow im still sick :steve:

Wait, what you say? I couldn't hear you over the sound of my hair whippin' back and forth.

tumblr_m6nak2EvzJ1rzz3r3o1_500.gif

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I need to go karaoke or something before I run off to be someone's background singer... My voice is sounding niiiiiiiiice lately.

Just Curious

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A grown man's thoughts. -She has been foolish because she believed his lies, She has become strong because she learned to deal with the pain, She has been raising their child alone because no one else is going to do it, She has stop complaining because she has owned up to her mistake and accepts accountability, She has instilled strength in her children because they see she's no quitter, She has been looked down upon but she still manages to keep her head up, She will be condemned for her mistakes instead of celebrated for her effort but she doesn't care because each day she is fighting as hard as she can...I APPLAUD YOU MOMMA!!

I came across this on another site and it got me thinking. Why do most of the coli man stay clowning single moms? I'm sure when she was a little girl she dreamed of becoming a single parent, I mean what kid didn't :rudy:

Binary

Banned
Daps
@Binary Her kaleidoscopic album was awesome :ahh:. I'm going to jam it all weekend like it just came out!

I love cleaning to that album :wow:
One of my favourite albums at that time. I remember seeing this video for the first time like :leon: I like this.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I won't lie, if my body does not fully recover after I finish having children (e.g. horrible waistline and back fat), I might lose weight then get a Brazilian butt lift. Those before and after pics are :wow:

I will be 40 and fine (I'm sure my future husband wouldn't mind...at least I hope not).

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I'm thinking about cutting my hair. :ld:

I like this length.

Zoe-Saldana.jpg

I have some heat damage anyways, so I might as well cut it. :skip: Hopefully I won't regret this...If I do there's always weave. :whew: