Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Thanks :pachaha:. I can't get right with my braid outs :snoop: Lol. I like the texture I get with my hair with a twist out more than with a braid out. Now I need to master Bantu knot outs :to:

:damn: I can't help you there. I don't know nothing bout them bantu knots either. I gotta take this 1 style at a time or I'll have a nervous breakdown.

I've had product build up issues since it became warmer outside and was at my wits end washing my hair 3 times a week. On Sunday I took a walk on the wild side and decided to us grease (A natural hair NO NO! :laugh:)

I untwisted my hair Monday morning :ohlawd: there are no words! I haven't re-twisted my hair since, all I do is pineapple my hair at night and my curls get prettier with each passing day.

I :smh: @ all the money I've wasted on products and I got the best results by using something that cost $2.99

:scheme: I got a couple samples from them.

I can't listen to them natural hair "rules". Sulfates and silicones are my hairs bestfriends.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Thank you. :ooh: :ooh: I heard about curly nikki revisiting grease and her hair looked sooo nice. I know I got a jar of blue magic under my sink somewhere :youngsabo:

There was a natural hair grease bandwagon about 10 months ago. Everyone was using Royal Crown. I didn't care for the results when I first used it (I'm heavy handed :guilty: )

This is what inspired me.

A Blast From the Past: Hair Grease Twist-Out - YouTube

I recently watched her updated hair regimen video and she mentioned the Blue Magic Castor Oil and Leave in so I gave it a try. I'm glad I did!

[ame=http://youtu.be/WHntBYx80iM]Current Natural Hair Regimen 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
In the 20 months I've been natural I've never had build up issues before. I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant but it's definitely not the business.

I'll try the shea moisture bar from Target like you suggested.

THANKS! :hug:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
YOU GO GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! *Martin Voice*

I've had product build up issues since it became warmer outside and was at my wits end washing my hair 3 times a week. On Sunday I took a walk on the wild side and decided to us grease (A natural hair NO NO! :laugh:)

41QNeP9ezfL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

BlueMagicCastor.jpg

I untwisted my hair Monday morning :ohlawd: there are no words! I haven't re-twisted my hair since, all I do is pineapple my hair at night and my curls get prettier with each passing day.

I :smh: @ all the money I've wasted on products and I got the best results by using something that cost $2.99

Been telling these natural hair nazis this since I don't know when. Why spend $30 for a product that $3 product can do. :snoop:
I will be putting some grease back in my product lineup. Might try out the hemp.

For my twist outs I have been using
k_leavein_cond_1__75161_std.jpg

cantu+shea+butter.jpg

Just love the results when I take them down. :myman:

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorcing...
Definitely not surprised... She wants full custody of Suri...

That man is a loony maniac it's about time she woke up...
this is one of the divorces that made me sooo happy. im glad katie put suri's future first.... tom is a looney mos def!

i get to see gyptian next week, hope he's good live...

and wondering where i should fly for my birthday... its between amsterdam, london and paris.... just a weekend trip since i HAVE to work (new job)