Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Swayze

nah trick nahhh
Daps

Nah, I'm too scared :sad:.

I just told him to keep his hooptie outta my parking spot or it was gonna be some prah-lums. :birdman:

It's too bad you didn't happen to have a brick in hand right then so he'd know you mean bidness

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to get this life insurance thing finalized before next week is up. Ugh @ responsibility.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I'm laying here watching episodes of Breaking bad, and I really do enjoy being by myself lol :popcorn:
I love that shyt too. Smoke a L, get my favorite blankie, curl up on the couch and watch some shyt that my man has no interest in :ahh:

Where you at in the series? I just started watching it like a month ago and I'm :gladbron: at how crazy it gets as time goes by. I'm on S4, like 3rd or 4th ep right now.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
§ansprix™;643236 said:
I love that shyt too. Smoke a L, get my favorite blankie, curl up on the couch and watch some shyt that my man has no interest in :ahh:

Where you at in the series? I just started watching it like a month ago and I'm :gladbron: at how crazy it gets as time goes by. I'm on S4, like 3rd or 4th ep right now.

:cheers: I'm only on season 2 episode 2. I had time to even give myself a pedicure :pachaha:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Yep my little E.J is the same way... I'm still trying to get him used to his crib though. He has good nights and bad nights.
i got Jeziah sleeping in his own bed tonight how old is your lil man?

. bae hates me when I tell him he looks like Future but :manny: he does. we been boo'd up all day

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Woke up feeling :guilty:

I'm in the: "I want to rip your fcuking eyes out" stage of pregnancy :fire:

My heart goes out to all the men who have to deal with our craziness, I would have been left my ass :laugh:

Top O' Thee Mawnin' Ladies!

564206900.jpg

:mj:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
My dumb ass uncle is mad because his gf of 17 years left him. So now he wants me to go ring shopping with him. He should've did that shyt a loooooong ass time ago. He better by me some food if he wants me to go.