Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I miss living alone. Next year can't come quick enough. I will never share living spaces with someone in order to save money ever again. I'd just rather struggle and grind until shyt gets better.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
GIVE US FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Hotter than a mug.

I ran out of ices and I might commit a few felony's if someone doesn't re-up for me ASAP!

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
In my 31 :old: ass years on this earth, I've dealt with unwarranted behavior/hatred. But NEVER from a family member.

There are certain people in life you simply just can't cut off at will due to the fact it will affect innocent bystanders.

This thing called life, never ceases to amaze me.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand the importance of "submitting" in a relationship but some shyt is just stupid and you will be on your own.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
My 4th of July plans are ruined. :sadcam:

its raining like a mug yo :why:

Any who been listening to this song every since I watched Daydream Nation last night:

song so relate-able :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
In my 31 :old: ass years on this earth, I've dealt with unwarranted behavior/hatred. But NEVER from a family member.

There are certain people in life you simply just can't cut off at will due to the fact it will affect innocent bystanders.

This thing called life, never ceases to amaze me.

Some of the worst hatred aimed towards me came from a family member :no:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
There is nothing better than food after church service..lawd those women can cook :noah:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I hate eating lol

:werd:

I spend so much time trying to find something healthy to eat plus it fulfills whatever my current craving is that I don't even bother with it after a awhile and skip eating altogether at that time...which happens throughout the day :snoop:. So I'll go pretty much the entire day eating nothing and drinking water until I force myself to eat whatever is available to cure my hunger pains /rant.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
yooo I swear morning sex makes your work day go bye faster an Better :ahh:

ughhhh tell me why its been 100+ degrees all week and today but as soon as my shifts over it started to rain/hail storm outside :wtf: this weather crazy