Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
So I just started watching Game of Thrones and I must say it is a wonderful show. I am currently watching the season 1 finale and I am PISSED.

:sadbron: They trynna kill off all my favorites. I swear if Drogo dies too I'm gonna boycott this show. I live for him, he is just so beautiful :noah:.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I havent had pole class in 3 weeks.. so excited to be going back today...I know its gonna hurt like hell but Im ready

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
My neighbors are moving. I'm glad they're leaving, their car alarm goes off at 3 am every morning and they forever to turn it off. I am gonna miss their music though.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPUMiC-IIl8"]Future "No Matter What" [Official Video] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gocmWBIEGUk]Future - Turn On The Lights [PLUTO ALBUM]- 2012 - YouTube[/ame]
. i swear I loveeeeeeeee FUTURE :noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:werd:

I spend so much time trying to find something healthy to eat plus it fulfills whatever my current craving is that I don't even bother with it after a awhile and skip eating altogether at that time...which happens throughout the day :snoop:. So I'll go pretty much the entire day eating nothing and drinking water until I force myself to eat whatever is available to cure my hunger pains /rant.

I want to hug you for understanding.

I alternate between water and crystal light. In fact I have a headache forming now

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So I just started watching Game of Thrones and I must say it is a wonderful show. I am currently watching the season 1 finale and I am PISSED.

:sadbron: They trynna kill off all my favorites. I swear if Drogo dies too I'm gonna boycott this show. I live for him, he is just so beautiful :noah:.

the show is amazing :noah: :noah: HBO is boss :lolbron:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I'm liking this new night skin. It makes my posts look so shexy.

Ooooooooooooooooooooo girl. Thanks for mentioning it. I just changed the skin and started doing this......

tumblr_lpuxgbgLls1qe3iv9.gif