Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Online shoe shopping got me wanting to bounce on a rich man's knee just so he could give me the debit card with unlimited monies :why:

I swear after being away from my dude since April I'll never take advantage of our time together. It sucks that we can't even do simple stuff together because of the distance apart :sadcam:.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
My hair is a god awful mess right now. Got me looking in the mirror like :scusthov:

I'm so tired of dealing with it at the moment. I'm gonna start searching for a style that'll last at least 2 weeks.
Having your hair out in the summer is not the business.

Daps
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorcing...
Definitely not surprised... She wants full custody of Suri...

That man is a loony maniac it's about time she woke up...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This job I applied for is really persistent. Scarily persistent. I'm talking same day to 24 hours contact time. It's scary! Or maybe they are just super efficient and I'm not used to it.

I'm trying not to be negative about it but if they put me through all this and I don't get the job I'm going to feel played. LMAO!!

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My twist outs have been looking really good lately :ohhh:...less is definitely more with my hair :takedat:

zfUlb.jpg

U7flx.jpg

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
My twist outs have been looking really good lately :ohhh:...less is definitely more with my hair :takedat:

zfUlb.jpg

U7flx.jpg

:whoo: Gawjus Ms. Lady.

I have recently solved the equation on how to get my braidouts looking just right, each time. :scheme:

I'm still mapping out a plan for my twistouts, but I know I'm almost there.

innocentdevil

Daps
Reppin
Cali
:whoo: Gawjus Ms. Lady.

I have recently solved the equation on how to get my braidouts looking just right, each time. :scheme:

I'm still mapping out a plan for my twistouts, but I know I'm almost there.

Thanks :pachaha:. I can't get right with my braid outs :snoop: Lol. I like the texture I get with my hair with a twist out more than with a braid out. Now I need to master Bantu knot outs :to:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam

zfUlb.jpg

U7flx.jpg

YOU GO GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! *Martin Voice*

I've had product build up issues since it became warmer outside and was at my wits end washing my hair 3 times a week. On Sunday I took a walk on the wild side and decided to us grease (A natural hair NO NO! :laugh:)

41QNeP9ezfL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

BlueMagicCastor.jpg

I untwisted my hair Monday morning :ohlawd: there are no words! I haven't re-twisted my hair since, all I do is pineapple my hair at night and my curls get prettier with each passing day.

I :smh: @ all the money I've wasted on products and I got the best results by using something that cost $2.99

innocentdevil

Daps
Reppin
Cali
YOU GO GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! *Martin Voice*

I've had product build up issues since it became warmer outside and was at my wits end washing my hair 3 times a week. On Sunday I took a walk on the wild side and decided to us grease (A natural hair NO NO! :laugh:)

41QNeP9ezfL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

BlueMagicCastor.jpg

I untwisted my hair Monday morning :ohlawd: there are no words! I haven't re-twisted my hair since, all I do is pineapple my hair at night and my curls get prettier with each passing day.

I :smh: @ all the money I've wasted on products and I got the best results by using something that cost $2.99

Thank you. :ooh: :ooh: I heard about curly nikki revisiting grease and her hair looked sooo nice. I know I got a jar of blue magic under my sink somewhere :youngsabo: