Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
need a female's opinion or should i say help

i grew my son's hair out and it turns out to be curly somewhat what stuff do i put in it to keep it moisturized

when i wet it it looks nice but after a few hrs it looks kind poofy some im trying too see what can i put in it to keep that wet look

Whatever you put in it, eventually it'll dry. I don't know how long your son's hair is but there isn't much you can do, unless you plan on having it braided. You could do that, have it in for a couple weeks and then take it out. His hair will be defined without too much product.

But whatever his hair is is what it is. Don't fight it, learn to work with it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Whatever you put in it, eventually it'll dry. I don't know how long your son's hair is but there isn't much you can do, unless you plan on having it braided. You could do that, have it in for a couple weeks and then take it out. His hair will be defined without too much product.

But whatever his hair is is what it is. Don't fight it, learn to work with it.

i can try to learn i can only do ponytail 2 pigtails and 4 pigtails on my daughters :to:

bout to youtube or get a book on how too do your daughters hair for dummies :smh:

as far as his hair goes ur right it is what it is just wasnt sure if their were things i could do too it

man this hair thing is so COMPLEX much props too you women doing hair cuz i swear detangling hair or combing it out the knots is a PAIN IN THE ASS :russ: poor girls looking at daddy like y cant u do other styles :smh:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I wanna cut my hair so freaking bad. I was growing it out from the last cut because my hubby likes seeing me with longish hair, but I'm scissors-happy, and I hate when my hair gets longer than collarbone length, and right now it's about armpit length.

I guess I'll be bunning it up for a while, but the urge to cut is so strong :sadbron:

only ugly girls have short hair see @colicolicoli

Last edited by a moderator:

Binary

Banned
Daps
BDW6wZJCcAE_qC6.jpg

I'm in love with cats. I wish I could get one.