Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Happy Bday Ladies!!! :stylin:

I just got to work and I am already ready to go home :snoop:

I have been eating fast food for the last 3 days straight and I feel like shyt (stomach all bloated and kinda upset) :wow:. Salad today for lunch or fruit and healthy shyt for the rest of the week.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Happy Birthday @KenyaDoll and @Binary!! *throws confetti*

Starting this morning off with an omelette. Onions, peppers and jalapenos...my mouth is on fire and my nose is running. This coffee is good too.

Heard a very dope interview on NPR that put me in a great mood and the message was simply "keep a positive attitude". Not sure why, but it made me happy.

My nephew opened his first bank account. I love him and I'm so happy for him. I'm going to tell him to listen to a Dave Ramsey podcast so he won't fukk off on his money.

Last edited by a moderator:

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I chaperoned my goddaughter's Cinderella Ball at school ove the weekend.

Kids? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I chaperoned my goddaughter's Cinderella Ball at school ove the weekend.

Kids? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Other people's kids are terrible. If ever you get to a point where you want your own you'll like your own kid much better, I promise. LOL!

But I won't front to I don't want to be THAT parent that chaperones on all the trips and volunteers for the PTA. Reason 5505640540410 I want to exit corporate america. I want to be availabe for all that type stuff.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
supposed to get a bad snow storm tomorrow.
dont want to be at work nor driving in it tomorrow.

im gonna go get my nails done today.

I need to get mine done too cus they look like shyt. I used to get shellac french manicures back to back and the shyt ruined my nails:sadbron:.

They started peeling, breaking, ect. And they are usually long and strong. :wow:

I do think ima get my feet done tomorrow though cus I dont feel like giving myself a pedi.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I need to get mine done too cus they look like shyt. I used to get shellac french manicures back to back and the shyt ruined my nails:sadbron:.

They started peeling, breaking, ect. And they are usually long and strong. :wow:

I do think ima get my feet done tomorrow though cus I dont feel like giving myself a pedi.

I need a pedi too. Winter got me feet feeling like :bustback:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The day I tell myself im going to eat better is the day I get offered 3 cookies, a snickers, a cheese danish, and some damn candy :sadcam:.

#fml

And of course I took it all :wow:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@Binary,

Happy Birthday!

catballoons.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm awaiting a reply to a question so of course that means I stop work completely until it's answered :guilty: