Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.me and tamiya tired son...
2ymd206.jpg

2lleghv.jpg

2mydu7q.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
need a female's opinion or should i say help

i grew my son's hair out and it turns out to be curly somewhat what stuff do i put in it to keep it moisturized

when i wet it it looks nice but after a few hrs it looks kind poofy some im trying too see what can i put in it to keep that wet look

I'm trying to achieve this look as well and so far I've been successful with EcoStyler Olive oil gel. The only thing is that it makes my hair hard, so it's curly but stiff. You can try to put some coconut or olive oil on it and that may soften it some but olive oil didn't work for me. I haven't tried coconut oil yet but I have some in my possession.

I don't know how I feel about putting gel in a kid's hair though.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm trying to achieve this look as well and so far I've been successful with EcoStyler Olive oil gel. The only thing is that it makes my hair hard, so it's curly but stiff. You can try to put some coconut or olive oil on it and that may soften it some but olive oil didn't work for me. I haven't tried coconut oil yet but I have some in my possession.

I don't know how I feel about putting gel in a kid's hair though.

i'll see how that works on him cuz i thought he lost his curly hair as a 1yr old when the barber cut it (not my idea to cut it :snoop:)

and his hair from there on out was straight and my sis said just grow it out i think it will curl up and it did :ooh:

my son is so damn handsome makes his daddy so proud :to:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I wanna cut my hair so freaking bad. I was growing it out from the last cut because my hubby likes seeing me with longish hair, but I'm scissors-happy, and I hate when my hair gets longer than collarbone length, and right now it's about armpit length.

I guess I'll be bunning it up for a while, but the urge to cut is so strong :sadbron:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
LMMFAO!!!

How horny do you have to be to overnight a fukking vibrator?

LMAO! Don't judge me!

It's funny...I've been snapping on everyone and I thought to myself it's probably built up tension from not getting it in :ohhh: , let me finally order that new vibrator...

Nope, just my period. :snoop:

I'm so mad right now. :damn:

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
need a female's opinion or should i say help

i grew my son's hair out and it turns out to be curly somewhat what stuff do i put in it to keep it moisturized

when i wet it it looks nice but after a few hrs it looks kind poofy some im trying too see what can i put in it to keep that wet look

How old is he? Kinky Kurly Knot Today will moisturize and it has a little hold.