Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
March is going to be a very happy month for me...I hope.

-My daughter's birthday is on the 11th
-Spring is somewhere in that hoe
-I get paid 3 times
-My braces will get paid off this month

Of all the dumb things I've brought using credit, my braces are the least regretful. I love my fukking teeth!! They really look good. Next month I'm getting rubber bands and this is going to help with my overbite. Gap already gone and now the overbite is leaving? I'm going to be a smiling ass. I'm going to get them whitened when my treatment is over.

try to get a permanent retainer on ur bottom teeth it will help in the long run and maintain keeping your retainer on when your suppose too or your teeth will slowly shift back to the way they were

8 yrs of dental experience here as dental assistant and hygienist in the army
anymore questions feel free to ask :thumbsup:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
New Yorker or an Aussie accent....
tumblr_m8b1avUjS71r3nvxm.gif

Gets me every time.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm striving towards my idea of perfection and I'm giving myself 3 years to do it.

1. I definitely will be smaller in weight. I don't even have a number but if I could be half way toned, I'll take it. I guess a size 10 would be cool.

2. A completely raw foods, earthy, incense burning nerd. I really want to learn more about black history. Sadly enough a thread from this forum got me thinking about how much I don't really know about my own people.

3. Exiting Corporate America but with a steady side business in place. If I can steady my side business, I can use the time I would have spent at work, trying to grow my business full-time. This is super ideal! but that would mean I need to stop fukking around and just execute an idea already. I'm going to look at the ones with the cheapest start-up costs.

4. 1 year's worth of living expenses in the bank.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.Had a bad day.. I'm so exhausted , my head is booming.. like I just wanna be held while I cry

.Need my booboo

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I'm striving towards my idea of perfection and I'm giving myself 3 years to do it.

1. I definitely will be smaller in weight. I don't even have a number but if I could be half way toned, I'll take it. I guess a size 10 would be cool.

2. A completely raw foods, earthy, incense burning nerd. I really want to learn more about black history. Sadly enough a thread from this forum got me thinking about how much I don't really know about my own people.

3. Exiting Corporate America but with a steady side business in place. If I can steady my side business, I can use the time I would have spent at work, trying to grow my business full-time. This is super ideal! but that would mean I need to stop fukking around and just execute an idea already. I'm going to look at the ones with the cheapest start-up costs.

4. 1 year's worth of living expenses in the bank.

Minus the weight loss and black history (even though there's always more to learn) me and you have the same goals. Good luck.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Minus the weight loss and black history (even though there's always more to learn) me and you have the same goals. Good luck.

Thank you. Good luck to you as well. When I went to Morgan (briefly), I took a black diaspora class and I LOVED it. I think I'm going to get my Masters from there but I don't want to put that in my plan yet, because I can't take on any more student loan debt.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish these bytches quit taking pictures of their babies "fresh out the twat". No, he/she is not cute because they are covered in ick!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
need a female's opinion or should i say help

i grew my son's hair out and it turns out to be curly somewhat what stuff do i put in it to keep it moisturized

when i wet it it looks nice but after a few hrs it looks kind poofy some im trying too see what can i put in it to keep that wet look