Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ladies, what do you use to keep your hair from getting tangled? After I was and condition my hair, it gets tangled at the ends and when I comb it out it breaks. :sadbron:. I don't know what's going on it wasn't like this before. And my hair type is 4b. Any tips?

Can you come through it before you wash it? If so, part your hair into 4 big sections. Comb through each section and then put a braid in it. Do that for the other sections. Wash one section at a time, undoing the braid and detangling as you wash. Rinse it out and then put the braid back in. Do that for each section. I hope that helps.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DH and I bought a house when we lived in Texas. We're renting it out now until we move back. What area do you live in?

I live in Baltimore (County). How is it being a long distance landlord?

Lynn84

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rainy ass Washington
I live in Baltimore (County). How is it being a long distance landlord?

It's not bad at all. We have a property management company that collects rent and "keeps an eye" on the property. They charge 6% of the leasing price and its comes out of the rental payment automatically before it hits our account so it's working out pretty well.

Cappy77

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i actually read that as she wants to fukk him with a strap on. now you might be right. i think the other way might have been less damaging to his manhood

some shyt you just keep to yourself

Yes ladies, she wants HIM to use it on HER. He cussed her out. Lol

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've bought a condo.

I was just looking at Condo's today. People always say they are hard to sell when it comes time, but honestly the convenience of not having to shovel your own snow or cut your own lawn is worth it to me.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I was just looking at Condo's today. People always say they are hard to sell when it comes time, but honestly the convenience of not having to shovel your own snow or cut your own lawn is worth it to me.
It can be, but it depends on the location, amenities, etc. I live in a college town, about a mile or so away from campus, so if I wanted to sell it wouldn't be hard at all, or I could just rent out to students/faculty and continue making income that way (plus I already have someone that would keep an eye on the place if my husband and I decided to move). We get use of the clubhouse/pool whenever we want, and like you said, we don't have to worry about cutting grass, trimming hedges, etc.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I misses ya'll :to:

15hrs in the book and 5hrs left until OT hits and the pay period ends Sunday. Uncle Sam is gon diddy bop his ass all up in this check :rudy:

I swear I gained about 5lbs today too tasting our new menu items. Seared scallops, pork bellies, surf n turf nacho, texas cheese steak :blessed: twas a clitorious event indeed!

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

:deadmanny:

How small your dikk gotta be for your WIFE to ask you to fukk her with a strap?!

I just moved from Germany two weeks ago. I was near Kaiserslautern. Lived in South Korea before that (Osan) and Virginia before that (Langley). You do NOT want Kadena. You will get cabin fever being on that small ass island and those Typhoons are no joke.

:damn: :scusthov:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait for Saturday ^_^ Spending the day in Paris with my <3.
tumblr_m76h3na31c1qb73iu.gif

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
This girl I met yesterday during lunch gave me a number and email address for her company for employment. She spent five whole minutes telling me about this and what positions they have available. Today I'm trying that email and number and both are fake. What a bytch. What makes some girls pull shyt like this? I was being nice the whole time.

I need some wine suggestions, por favor!!

White or red?