Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait to see sunlight again.
@BonitaChelz I have fam in NC (Jacksonville NC). I graduated from j-Ville high. I wouldn't mind moving to Vegas. There would be no reason to claim "boredom" since there seems to be so much to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait to see sunlight again.
@BonitaChelz I have fam in NC (Jacksonville NC). I graduated from j-Ville high. I wouldn't mind moving to Vegas. There would be no reason to claim "boredom" since there seems to be so much to do.

Jacksonville is like 3 hrs away I think. Never been though since it is mainly military. Vegas is fun but it gets old.... Same shyt different day. Main thing that sucks is the fact that if you meet someone who is cool or a fine young tenderoni, 9 xs out of 10 he wont be from there and is probably just on vacation :to:.

It was fun though... tons to do. Easy to get caught up though:merchant:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Jacksonville is like 3 hrs away I think. Never been though since it is mainly military. Vegas is fun but it gets old.... Same shyt different day. Main thing that sucks is the fact that if you meet someone who is cool or a fine young tenderoni, 9 xs out of 10 he wont be from there and is probably just on vacation :to:.

It was fun though... tons to do. Easy to get caught up though:merchant:

LOL!! :merchant: but if they are just vacationing....:lolbron:

Cappy77

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My friend shared with me that his wife wants him to use a strap on with her. It's a fantasy of hers. So many implications and none of them good for my boy. :what::snoop:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
@muse remind me to go pick up some labels at the store. If you let me forget, your ass is grass.

My daughter's party is coming along. All Spongebob everything. $100 in just decorations already. I even got her a pinata and it's HUGE. I hope the weather is nice that day. Even if no one else comes, her and I are going to get it in. [cism] It's in the white neighborhood too and I heard it's clean [/cism]. Just need to send out the invitations this weekend.

I'm too excited about this weekend. I've been working at the very least EVERY Friday and Saturday for the past year and half. I think I took off the weekend after Christmas but for the most part, I would just switch my hours according to what I have to do. I'm going to break out the steam cleaner and clean my ENTIRE house.

I'm off Monday but daycare is not closed :blessed:

who the fukk am i to you? obviously not your child. you stingy non hair doing wench

speaking of hair, guess how much of a girly girl i am NOT. a shorty just picked up her first can of hairspray :obama:

i curled my hair successfully for the first time saturday and just wore it to the back and down since my attempt at a pin up hair style failed to measures i didnt know existed. the curls fell down completely back to straight hair maybe 4 hours later which isnt bad

cant wait to curl them again and use some real shyt

:stylin:

im so pathetic
:sadbron::laugh:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
who the fukk am i to you? obviously not your child. you stingy non hair doing wench

speaking of hair, guess how much of a girly girl i am NOT. a shorty just picked up her first can of hairspray :obama:

i curled my hair successfully for the first time saturday and just wore it to the back and down since my attempt at a pin up hair style failed to measures i didnt know existed. the curls fell down completely back to straight hair maybe 4 hours later which isnt bad

im so pathetic

I've never used hairspray; I don't like how it smells.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

im so pathetic

Home made curl head having ass hoe. What kind of hair spray did you get? Pump it up?

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I've never used hairspray; I don't like how it smells.

i actually do, and thats probably the whole aerosol thing of it. spray starch was always a iffy smell to me, i liked it but didnt

im just weird tho

Home made curl head having ass hoe. What kind of hair spray did you get? Pump it up?

:umad: cuz i can actually curl my hair with an iron

i got that young white rain which retails at the dollar tree low low price of.......

one dollar

charlie murphy everybody!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i actually do, and thats probably the whole aerosol thing of it. spray starch was always a iffy smell to me, i liked it but didnt

im just weird tho

:umad: cuz i can actually curl my hair with an iron

i got that young white rain which retails at the dollar tree low low price of.......

one dollar

charlie murphy everybody!

Ain't nobody tripping off you and your gold n hot curlers.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
My friend shared with me that his wife wants him to use a strap on with her. It's a fantasy of hers. So many implications and none of them good for my boy. :what::snoop:

:deadmanny:

How small your dikk gotta be for your WIFE to ask you to fukk her with a strap?!

Aww :sadbron: i'll just stuff a regular tortilla shell with Doritos. :takedat:
Ummm....There are some but i've mainly seen black men (military) and they get with the white German women over here :heh:

I just moved from Germany two weeks ago. I was near Kaiserslautern. Lived in South Korea before that (Osan) and Virginia before that (Langley). You do NOT want Kadena. You will get cabin fever being on that small ass island and those Typhoons are no joke.