Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii

:deadmanny:

How small your dikk gotta be for your WIFE to ask you to fukk her with a strap?!

i actually read that as she wants to fukk him with a strap on. now you might be right. i think the other way might have been less damaging to his manhood

some shyt you just keep to yourself

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone in here ever bought a house? I really want to buy. I think I should have bought long ago but I'm glad I didn't, I would have been bankrupt.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ladies, what do you use to keep your hair from getting tangled? After I was and condition my hair, it gets tangled at the ends and when I comb it out it breaks. :sadbron:. I don't know what's going on it wasn't like this before. And my hair type is 4b. Any tips?

Lynn84

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rainy ass Washington
Has anyone in here ever bought a house? I really want to buy. I think I should have bought long ago but I'm glad I didn't, I would have been bankrupt.

DH and I bought a house when we lived in Texas. We're renting it out now until we move back. What area do you live in?

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Ladies, what do you use to keep your hair from getting tangled? After I was and condition my hair, it gets tangled at the ends and when I comb it out it breaks. :sadbron:. I don't know what's going on it wasn't like this before. And my hair type is 4b. Any tips?
I don't know what my hair type is, but I usually put oil on it after washing/conditioning, then braid it up. I rarely get tangles, knots or breakage.

Lynn84

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rainy ass Washington

Tangles and knots were killing me when I was natural (it didn't last long). I would have to wash it then drench it in leave in while it was still wet to avoid knots. As long as my hair was damp I could avoid the knots but when it dried it was tangle city.