Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to do that because I'm having an awful day on top of V-day. I just feel like bursting into tears, but I can't and I won't because I'm not weak and I need to be strong, but I'm not sure how much longer I can be strong and carry my weight like this.

What's the matter? Why do you feel like crying?

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I got everything I wanted...........CHOCOLATE:ahh: !!!!!!

23m09kj.jpg

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
That's nice of you to make them V-Day gift bags.

I have 16 nieces and nephews; ain't nobody got time for that, for real LOL

Thanks!

Lol...That's understandable, I only have five (so far) to worry about. :yes:

Children make days like this more fun.

I bought 3 heart shaped baskets at party city and filled two of them up with 2 different kinds of cookies (that I baked myself). The 3rd my daugther filled with her valentine cards and she had one for each child in the daycare. Then she taped a Reese's heart to each one. My mom helped her fill out the children's name, but she wrote her own name in the "From" section by herself...all crooked and everything. It's was so sweet.

Then I shipped all that crap to daycare!! Have fun, children. Have fun.

Aww...That is so sweet. :smile:

I agree that kids do make days like this more enjoyable. I like to decorate and whatnot for festive occasions in general but kids make it more special due to genuine reactions. Heck, four out of the five of my nieces and nephews are over the age of 10, but they were still giddy when I gave them their gift bags. :heh:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
It would be nice to do a big ass skype video chat situation....that way everyone can be verified and all this "alias" and "tranny" shyt can be put to rest.

Woo! some of yall paraniod as shyt...

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
What's the matter? Why do you feel like crying?

My work situation that I highlighted before. I am trying everything to secure new employment but nothing is going my way. I am in debt, I don't have enough money to live on my own, I try to carry my own weight but no one wants to hire me. :(

I appreciate the support! But I need to work harder I guess. Going to personnel agency again today. But it's hard when you're trying to get your butt a new job and nikkas pass out fake numbers and email addresses. It's hard to not be discouraged.

Cappy77

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I need to do that because I'm having an awful day on top of V-day. I just feel like bursting into tears, but I can't and I won't because I'm not weak and I need to be strong, but I'm not sure how much longer I can be strong and carry my weight like this.

I hope things work out for you. Continue to stay strong.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My work situation that I highlighted before. I am trying everything to secure new employment but nothing is going my way. I am in debt, I don't have enough money to live on my own, I try to carry my own weight but no one wants to hire me. :(

I appreciate the support! But I need to work harder I guess. Going to personnel agency again today. But it's hard when you're trying to get your butt a new job and nikkas pass out fake numbers and email addresses. It's hard to not be discouraged.

Do you have a car? If so, deliver some pizza. I was out of work this past summer and I did a bunch of odd jobs on top of getting unemployment. Not the best choice, but I had bills to pay.

Do you have anything of value? If so, sell it. List some things on Craigslist or have a yard sale. Anyone that's been eyeballing something you have, make them an offer.

It's not easy but you will get back on your feet. Cry if you have to but let your sitatuation be a reminder of what you'll never go back to again.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Do you have a car? If so, deliver some pizza. I was out of work this past summer and I did a bunch of odd jobs on top of getting unemployment. Not the best choice, but I had bills to pay.

Do you have anything of value? If so, sell it. List some things on Craigslist or have a yard sale. Anyone that's been eyeballing something you have, make them an offer.

It's not easy but you will get back on your feet. Cry if you have to but let your sitatuation be a reminder of what you'll never go back to again.

Thanks for this girl. I guess I could try working for Pizza Hut again. Got these student loans to pay. Also wanna go to grad school. :huhldup:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for this girl. I guess I could try working for Pizza Hut again. Got these student loans to pay. Also wanna go to grad school. :huhldup:

Would grad school put you closer to employment? If not, hold off on it for now, especially if you have to take out more loans. Wait until you get back on your feet first. Call pizza hut, you'll probably be working by the weekend.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Well, the goal is to work for a few years and then go to grad school. Grad school is the goal, not what I'm aiming for now.