Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
picsay-1360860611_zps36723328.jpg

picsay-1360857757_zps5065529d.jpg

Lynn84

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rainy ass Washington
I need some wine suggestions, por favor!!

As far as white wine goes I love a good Sauvignon Blanc or Riesling.

This girl I met yesterday during lunch gave me a number and email address for her company for employment. She spent five whole minutes telling me about this and what positions they have available. Today I'm trying that email and number and both are fake. What a bytch. What makes some girls pull shyt like this? I was being nice the whole time.
Oh wow! She's putting in a lot of time and effort being a mean b***h. Who does all of that. Punch her in the throat if you ever see her again.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
28cg0as.jpg

Random ~

So glad that I decided to drop off my nieces and nephews V-Day gift bags that I made them yesterday. Even though I went from Target to Dollar Tree to Party City to gather the items and was hella tired, it was for the best because today I know I won't have the time. :whew:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
28cg0as.jpg

Random ~

So glad that I decided to drop off my nieces and nephews V-Day gift bags that I made them yesterday. Even though I went from Target to Dollar Tree to Party City to gather the items and was hella tired, it was for the best because today I know I won't have the time. :whew:
That's nice of you to make them V-Day gift bags.

I have 16 nieces and nephews; ain't nobody got time for that, for real LOL

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
28cg0as.jpg

Random ~

Children make days like this more fun.

I bought 3 heart shaped baskets at party city and filled two of them up with 2 different kinds of cookies (that I baked myself). The 3rd my daugther filled with her valentine cards and she had one for each child in the daycare. Then she taped a Reese's heart to each one. My mom helped her fill out the children's name, but she wrote her own name in the "From" section by herself...all crooked and everything. It's was so sweet.

Then I shipped all that crap to daycare!! Have fun, children. Have fun.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
I need to do that because I'm having an awful day on top of V-day. I just feel like bursting into tears, but I can't and I won't because I'm not weak and I need to be strong, but I'm not sure how much longer I can be strong and carry my weight like this.