Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
So many natural ladies, that's wonderful! I want to try henna but I like to experiment with color. Do you ladies keep your hair in stretched styles?

I wanna try henna too but I'd do it at someone else's house, away from my fam who'll just get in the way lol.

I keep my hair in twists a lot but I also do bantu knotouts. I still haven't perfected twistouts or braidouts but I think I need perm rods to even get them looking presentable.

Knotouts keep my hair on :whew: status. Stays detangled, stretched, cute...love it.

Daps
So many natural ladies, that's wonderful! I want to try henna but I like to experiment with color. Do you ladies keep your hair in stretched styles?

I have 4c hair, so I have to keep my hair stretched to avoid too much tangling. I usually wear twists or some sort of updo.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I just wash n go with my hair.

I'm currently growing my hair out from cutting it all of last summer. I just wash n go. I have a really nice, tight curl pattern and when i use the right products it can look really nice.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm craving sugar like no other today :wow:

currently crushing a vanilla cupcake :ahh:

I also bought a brownie and a slice of cake:snoop:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Virgin Mobile is out here playing games in these streets.

My account is not authorized to call out?
I am all paid up, and it's the middle of a billing period.

The timing is impeccable. I **actually** want to use this p.o.s. ANDROID PHONE to call out and talk to fockers today. (The chaser doesn't merely serve as my texting and www brick today.)

Did someone shoot down the satellite or knock over the local tower?
Nobody else on twitter is complaining.
Must be that a fukkwit employee at some virgin mobile call center accessed my account and clicked the wrong box. I want that bytch executed at dawn by firing squad. -_-
Bar exam prep + landlord tenant dispute is making me hateful as
every
single
fukk.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Virgin Mobile is out here playing games in these streets.

My account is not authorized to call out?
I am all paid up, and it's the middle of a billing period.

The timing is impeccable. I **actually** want to use this p.o.s. ANDROID PHONE to call out and talk to fockers today. (The chaser doesn't merely serve as my texting and www brick today.)

Did someone shoot down the satellite or knock over the local tower?
Nobody else on twitter is complaining.
Must be that a fukkwit employee at some virgin mobile call center accessed my account and clicked the wrong box. I want that bytch executed at dawn by firing squad. -_-
Bar exam prep + landlord tenant dispute is making me hateful as
every
single
fukk.

You're uptight as hell. Get through your bar exam and worry about all that other shyt later.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

I keep my hair in some sort of twists....My curl pattern is super tight in some places so it knots up quickly. Gotta keep it stretched. I want nothing more than to be able to wear wash n go's but it shrinks too much :(

Cappy77

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I just wash n go with my hair.

I'm currently growing my hair out from cutting it all of last summer. I just wash n go. I have a really nice, tight curl pattern and when i use the right products it can look really nice.

My hair was so easy when I big chopped and just did wash n go's. I still like them now but I have to be careful of tangles since it is longer.

Now I want to see everyone's hair. Lol.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
tumblr_mheyw7uSlZ1qk5j8to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mheyw7uSlZ1qk5j8to2_1280.jpg

So...damn...fine. Doesn't make any gotdamn sense.

im sorry, im ignorant
can i get some info on this mofo?

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My hair was so easy when I big chopped and just did wash n go's. I still like them now but I have to be careful of tangles since it is longer.

straight
54c16e6a-ba07-4ab3-940d-17cfe02c2245_zpsf350e297.jpg

curly- styled with curl activator

fdb4cd51-c0f5-4c27-aa0d-a562686b99c7_zps98e3a4a8.jpg

pony
5aae3a19-ec33-4632-8d98-5a2a5344dc88_zps6750a7aa.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao my accountant told me I need to buy a house, meanwhile I found him with his head in the oven trying to fix it AND his furnaces isn't working....I'm good.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!

About a year old; my hair is longer now:
t0j474.jpg

Side of my pin up I wear for dance class:
6du4iw.jpg

Another pic of pin up:
16m7yhu.jpg

My bantu knots:
2z5r8l2.jpg