Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Suave Tropical Coconut and Shea Moisture curling soufflé. My hair appreciates this combination. Oh and a silk bonnet.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Took me 50 billion hours to straighten my hair...but I did it.
Only the second time I've straightened it since being natural and one good thing is I can now see the color change in my hair :leon:
@Token : Idk if it's the henna or not but my hair is VERY thick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My manicure looks like shyt but I don't feel like sitting in the nail shop to get them done :wow:.

Off the next 3 days :win:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Took me 50 billion hours to straighten my hair...but I did it.
Only the second time I've straightened it since being natural and one good thing is I can now see the color change in my hair :leon:
@Token : Idk if it's the henna or not but my hair is VERY thick.

:whoo: Guhlfriend I think it might be the henna.....My hurr became noticeably thicker after doing that henna/indigo treatment (which was the whole point of me doing it).

Laawwddddd this might be one of the greatest hair discoveries I've found so far :inlove:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
I have a girlfriend and she can't get over her boyfriend (very close friend ) breaking up with her. It has been almost a month, near two months actually and she still says stuff like,"I miss hearing his voice" even though he has moved on. I've been supportive the whole time through the whole ordeal to her because while I understand her heartbreak my guy friends case made it pretty clear why he broke up with her.

Today I told her flat out bluntly that it was over. Move on. Have a nice date with that nerd guy (ew) tomorrow. I tried to be helpful while I said it too so I wasn't TOO blunt.

What should I do? Did I so the wrong thing? She is emotionally draining and now I get why he ended it. She mentions suicide and shyt and I tell her ways to allege that and I will be GLAD to help and she goes but ALEJANDRO I MISS YOUR VOICE! And shyt.

GIRL CRISIS. HELP!

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
tumblr_mheyw7uSlZ1qk5j8to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mheyw7uSlZ1qk5j8to2_1280.jpg

So...damn...fine. Doesn't make any gotdamn sense.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i have been well. going to school and work. pretty much all i have time to do. what about you friend? How is your deen coming along?

I've been just working like crazy. I'm just taking things one day at a time. Some days are better than others ya know?

Cappy77

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So many natural ladies, that's wonderful! I want to try henna but I like to experiment with color. Do you ladies keep your hair in stretched styles?

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
So many natural ladies, that's wonderful! I want to try henna but I like to experiment with color. Do you ladies keep your hair in stretched styles?
I usually wear buns, wash n go's or bantu knot outs. I'll occasionally flat iron/warm press it.

I'm extremely lazy with my hair LOL
I usually cut it when it starts getting longer than collarbone length.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I personally dont but my hair is more fine and wavy than thick and curly, so im usually in a pony or its straightened

Wish i had thick hair :wow: