Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i72_uXkiOiw"]Immature-Feel The Funk - YouTube[/ame]

Immature has been on my mind recently, so I've been watching their videos on YouTube. Half of yall on here was probably five or younger when they were at their height of popularity 94-99, but I used to love these nikkas LOL

:old:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait. Right now I'm at a bun stage but by the summer I hope it grows out a little more.

Any hair products I should use, tips? (getting some ideas for my mom to buy me a bday gift)

Yea, The whole time I transitioned I wore buns and got my hair cut more often. Hell, I still wear my hair up the majority of the time now vs any other style.

Hmm... Tips? Honestly, if you find something that works for your hair- stick with it!! lol you will go through many products trying to find what works for your natural hair, but once you find something you will stay loyal.

I would say make sure you are getting enough moisture and protein since breakage is usually due to dryness.

I don't have any product recommendations since you arn't completely natural yet. I know for me what worked for my relaxed hair didnt work for my natural hair and I had to switch almost all of my products up.

Did you transition and then do a big chop? I just cut mine off a little at a time; the twa wasn't for me.

I cut it off a little at a time but at my year I cut the rest of it off. I made sure I had enough to make a tiny pony though:whew:. Twa's are cute and work for some people but not for me. I don't look good with short hair.

Daps
:sadcam:
404499_10151714009238332_1956163994_n.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I took off work tomorrow so that I can have a day to myself :noah:

Watch we get a blizzard or some shyt.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Nothing annoys me more than when mofos bang on the door like somebody chasing them...wtf.

mysmilie_62.gif
Just knock dammit, I'm not deaf.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
seeing tatyana ali hair on second generation wayans makes me want to cut my hair like hers. i've been contemplating it for over a year now. and then i see regina hall hair and im like "fukk that, her hair is too cute" but mine aint gon get that long

got me a dikk pic today

:D
:salute:
now that guys know how it makes my day, my pm box is open

;)