Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm so ahead of the game with this party, I hope I don't lose momentum. I changed the time from 1:30 to 4pm. I think 4pm is better for a Sunday. Not too early but not too late either. I ordered this birthday pack that came with cups, plates, balloons, favors, etc for $50 for 16. Pricing the stuff individually would have been waay more. Next up is cake and goodie bags. Then all I have to do is wait until the date gets here.

As much as it pained me, I invited his (my daughter's father) mother. I know she's going to bring her red scalp in the place wearing a fur coat and some pay less boots. How do you look rich only from the waist up? That's horrible of me I know but Christ I can't stand her.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Perm>>>>>>>>

:manny:

I don't miss not having a perm. It was way more maintenace than what I have to deal with now. It's also less anxiety when it comes to working out. My hair can sweat freely and if worse comes to worse, I wash it and keep it moving. I don't miss having to sit under the dryer either.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I don't miss not having a perm. It was way more maintenace than what I have to deal with now. It's also less anxiety when it comes to working out. My hair can sweat freely and if worse comes to worse, I wash it and keep it moving. I don't miss having to sit under the dryer either.

the natural look is cool

but it doesnt fit every woman imo

or maybe some women dont know how to style it properly

my girl hit me with that natural look for like 2 weeks

she asked me how it looked

i hit her with the...

ehhhg.png

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the natural look is cool

but it doesnt fit every woman imo

or maybe some women dont know how to style it properly

my girl hit me with that natural look for like 2 weeks

she asked me how it looked

i hit her with the...

ehhhg.png
I can understand that. I feel ugly with my hair sometimes, but i'm in the process of not caring what anyone else thinks. It's just hair at the end of the day.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I love natural hair. It's incredibly versatile.

I don't understand the notion that someone doesn't "look right" with what naturally grows out of their scalp. Their styling may be off, but that's just from lack of experience with dealing with their hair.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Cantu shea butter is so bomb :noah:

About to go drop this deposit off.

Get some boxes and pack up.

Hope and pray to the high heavens is doesnt snow.

Shout to to Northeast.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My dirty old man of an account, really tried to play me.

So I went to see him yesterday and he goes "I wasn't going to do your taxes this year because you had a bad attitude last year". Was that before or after you invited me on a date or told me to come see you when it's not tax season? Old man, bye! Kiss every ass in the world and just do my fukking taxes before I get mad and do nothing about it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to do a demo in 7 minutes and watch this shyt fukks up although I've ran through it 50-11 times.

Cappy77

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just walked by a co worker at the printer. She did not have makeup on today and her skin was beautiful. She usually has it piled on with clown eyeshadow. I told her her she looked great without makeup. Hope I planted a seed because she usually looks ridiculous.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I love natural hair. It's incredibly versatile.

I don't understand the notion that someone doesn't "look right" with what naturally grows out of their scalp. Their styling may be off, but that's just from lack of experience with dealing with their hair.

Plus there are plenty of sistas with perms that look to' up

Sorry, I know this ya'll thread

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Just walked by a co worker at the printer. She did not have makeup on today and her skin was beautiful. She usually has it piled on with clown eyeshadow. I told her her she looked great without makeup. Hope I planted a seed because she usually looks ridiculous.

my sister is going thru that phase right now

this my youngest sister

she 14

and her face be lookin like a cake lol

i guess it take time to get good at makeup