Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm in my early 30s and mine hasn't ticked nor tocked yet LOL

I have no overwhelming need to have children, and I don't see it changing anytime soon, but that might be because I have a ton of nieces and nephews.

Possibly. I have no nieces or nephews:sadbron:

Everytime I see a baby or a pregnant lady im like :sadcam:

lol shyt is crazy.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm in my early 30s and mine hasn't ticked nor tocked yet LOL

I have no overwhelming need to have children, and I don't see it changing anytime soon, but that might be because I have a ton of nieces and nephews.

Don't think about having any children until you have an emergency fund of at least 1 year of expenses in the bank. Give yourself the option to be a stay at home mother because it will save you TONS in daycare and stress. Still have another care provider on hand on a part-time basis for days when you need a moment to yourself or even if you get a part time job. As long as working is an option and not a necessity.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Don't think about having any children until you have an emergency fund of at least 1 year of expenses in the bank. Give yourself the option to be a stay at home mother because it will save you TONS in daycare and stress. Still have another care provider on hand on a part-time basis for days when you need a moment to yourself or even if you get a part time job. As long as working is an option and not a necessity.
I'm good on the money front, and I can do my job from anywhere.

Unless my birth control all of a sudden stops working, I won't be having a child anytime soon.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Off from work with an acct filled with extra money. :blessed:.

Imma go from one website to the next filling up carts and not buying shyt today. Online window shopping ftw!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Off from work with an acct filled with extra money. :blessed:.

Imma go from one website to the next filling up carts and not buying shyt today. Online window shopping ftw!

Baaalliinn!!!

I had some extra money last pay and I went on a little spree. It feels good doesn't it?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:noah: Do it!!! I want to loc mine sooooo bad. I'm just afraid I'll look crazy.

I think your hair would look fly loc'd. I have a friend that loc'd her hair when it was long and it looks good. She has alot of hair though so it's probably heavy. I don't want heavy hair nor long hair for that matter. Ear length and I would be chill.

Binary

Banned
Daps
My hair is growing in, thank god. It's almost been a year without any relaxers. I'm about that natural life now.

Just seeing the curls I have now...:wow: my mom really fukked my hair with that shyt when I was young.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My hair is growing in, thank god. It's almost been a year without any relaxers. I'm about that natural life now.

Just seeing the curls I have now...:wow: my mom really fukked my hair with that shyt when I was young.

I transitioned for a yr and Ihave been natural for a yr and some change now and believe me... it gets easier.:obama:

Binary

Banned
Daps
I transitioned for a yr and Ihave been natural for a yr and some change now and believe me... it gets easier.:obama:

I can't wait. Right now I'm at a bun stage but by the summer I hope it grows out a little more.

Any hair products I should use, tips? (getting some ideas for my mom to buy me a bday gift)