Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wrist: girllll....i take birth control pills and my period basically stopped anyway a few months ago thats what made me go to the doc....ovaries was on that struggle...and i've never had a problem w/ regular flow while im active on pills.....yay for you w/ the weight loss....i was doing well myself until i stopped smoking and then cupcakes n shyt were extra delish and i gained all the weight i had lost...back + some...:guilty: so yea thats my current struggle is trying to shape myself

I LOOOOOVE yoga and pilates...they work in tandem...pilates is more strength based in my opinion and gives you more of that "workout burn" ....yoga is my go too for when im not feeling happy or productive....stretches the mind and the body....it can be strength based too depending on the style but i like the flow versions that test your balance and flexibility......it helps a bunch with chronic pains if you have any and also serves to improve your range of motion in all of your joints....if you're up for a challenge try a bikram yoga class!

and primrose is ahhh-mahhh-zing...some but not all of the benefits are (pink ones are my main concerns w/ the pcos)

Thanks for putting me on to that Primrose.. I needa get me some of that asap:dwillhuh:.

Oh ok, see my doc put me on the pill and I did get a monthly from that but I felt like it was pointless since it prevented me from ovulating and without the pill I probably have trouble ovulating anyway. SO when my refills ran out, I said fukk it and never looked back. I would rather try a more holistic treatment anyway since it seems like anything with hormones kills my sex drive and dries me up down there:damn:. im not about that life lol

Girl, when I tell you im addicted to sugar. :wow: It's a daily damn struggle. I love cupcakes, cookies, brownies, cake, ect. Anything unhealthy, i love it:takedat:. But the shyt dont love me :snoop:

It's crazy cus my doc was telling me that pcos used to not be as common as it is now a days. I honestly think it is everything in our foods, air, ect. that is fukkin everybody and their hormones up.:to:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Waking up with a headache is the worst....It just won't go away :to:

Eat something light, take some medicine and go right back to sleep. Just pray when you wake back up, it's gone.

----------------------------------

I use my computer calculator daily. I'm always calculating some shyt. Plotting my escape from Corporate America. On the real though, I've actually enjoyed my job, only for like one day at a time but it seems promising...right now. I just take it day by day.

I have an idea brewing though and I'm about to run the numbers now.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
LOL..Im watching starter wives

And they are at gazing speed dating thing..lol

I immediately thought of :leostare: and :birdman: would be my two faces..lol

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but since I got put onto this earlier... thoughts ladies?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cappy77

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Wow, miss a couple days on here and ish get crazy. Most importantly, I have been missing good skin care advice.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I honestly thought that this biological clock thing wouldn't start happening until I was in my late 20s/early 30s, but I am constantly thinking about babies and being a mother:damn:.

wtf is going on with me:wow:

Logically I am in no way, shape, or form ready to have a baby, but I feel like my body is telling me " IT IS TIME :shaq:."

:snoop:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
My bf is dead asleep next to me & his morning wood is beginning to awaken. Wtf is he dreaming of? Although this is quite fascinating, it can be annoying.. As woody wakes me up every damn morning :comeon:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I honestly thought that this biological clock thing wouldn't start happening until I was in my late 20s/early 30s, but I am constantly thinking about babies and being a mother:damn:.

wtf is going on with me:wow:

Logically I am in no way, shape, or form ready to have a baby, but I feel like my body is telling me " IT IS TIME :shaq:."

:snoop:
I'm in my early 30s and mine hasn't ticked nor tocked yet LOL

I have no overwhelming need to have children, and I don't see it changing anytime soon, but that might be because I have a ton of nieces and nephews.