Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
21ioOLn.jpg

3pIYfPz.jpg

o6hVRrf.jpg

Not even a Ravens fan, but still went.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lady:Um... I have flowers (A dozen of pink roses) for BonitaChelz
Me: :gladbron:really?
Lady: Yep *hands me flowers*
Me: *stares at flowers":blessed:

*card says * "Surprise, I hope you Enjoy!!"

Me::stopitslime:

*wonders who the fukk sent me flowers*

*hopes its from the new boo:obama:*

*gets IM at work from Simp ass nygga that has been houndin me about being my boyfriend talking about "I hope you enjoy your surpise"*

Me: :dead: :comeon::snoop:

I'm now sitting at my desk confused as fukk because I dont even like dude like that and he is doing sweet shyt like this. :wow:

I was really hoping it was from the new boo :sadcam:

#FML .

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Suggest to the new boo that you got flowers today at work and were wondering if it was from him. It'll clue him in for v-day

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Anyways my body routine is, wake up, brush teeth, splash water on face to wake me up.

Then I get a body loofah and rub it dry across my body except face, shoulders arms, boobs, tummy, butt, legs, feet. I dunno where I hear about that from but I heard it was a good thing to do before you shower. Then I showered (lukewarm temp), pat dried off, and applied moisturizer (lotion) to my body immediately. After I put Organic Root Stimulator's Olive Oil Creme in my hair.

Then I start on the face. If I'm exfoliating I use a face loofah and

St-Ives-Apricot-Scrub.jpg

First I put the scrub in my right hand and rub it with on my face and neck with my hands. Then I take that face loofah, wet it, and scrub in a circular motion, rinse it off.

After that I use a cleanser

6802810_320x385.jpg

Almost done! I put in

cc-dual-moisturizer-large.jpg

As my face moisturizer.

Finally I put in sunscreen.

I'm being really thorough with my description of my routine because I'm trying to get rid of dark patches on my face and neck and trying to achieve an even skin tone.Any thoughts on what I'm doing right/wrong?

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Uh huh, I sure do.

[ame=http://youtu.be/pamUMDGkTI0]How to exfoliate, cleanse, tone and moisturize your face - YouTube[/ame]

It was I was taught to do

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Good good @ you working out and stuff. I used to work out more and lost like 15 lbs. Before I lost the weight I would get a period like once every 3 or 4 months or so. now at my smaller weight, I get one monthly. :win: hopefully I can keep it that way. I have no clue if I ovulate since you dont need to to bleed :wow:.

I wanna try yoga and pilates ::dwillhuh: has it helped any? I have cut out 90% of fast food and I have incorporated more fruits and veggies. Gotta be careful with the fruits though... dont want too much sugar :(.

Yea, I have been dealing with this ever since I got off of the pill like 2 yrs ago. Before BC my cycles were normal as hell.. got on bc and was on it 5 yrs and then everything got cray.:to:

What does the evening primrose do?

I plan on trying to keep my carb intake low, eat as healthy as I can without starving to death :snoop:, and working out at least 3xs a week. I be in Zumba gettin it :lolbron:

I personally dont want to lose anymore weight, but I know that keeping my weight down is a must.:wow:

:wrist: girllll....i take birth control pills and my period basically stopped anyway a few months ago thats what made me go to the doc....ovaries was on that struggle...and i've never had a problem w/ regular flow while im active on pills.....yay for you w/ the weight loss....i was doing well myself until i stopped smoking and then cupcakes n shyt were extra delish and i gained all the weight i had lost...back + some...:guilty: so yea thats my current struggle is trying to shape myself

I LOOOOOVE yoga and pilates...they work in tandem...pilates is more strength based in my opinion and gives you more of that "workout burn" ....yoga is my go too for when im not feeling happy or productive....stretches the mind and the body....it can be strength based too depending on the style but i like the flow versions that test your balance and flexibility......it helps a bunch with chronic pains if you have any and also serves to improve your range of motion in all of your joints....if you're up for a challenge try a bikram yoga class!

and primrose is ahhh-mahhh-zing...some but not all of the benefits are (pink ones are my main concerns w/ the pcos)

Relieve the discomforts of PMS, menopause, menstruation, endometriosis and fibrocystic breasts:

Ease the joint pain and swelling of rheumatoid arthritis:

Prevent diabetes-associated nerve damage:

Reduce the symptoms of eczema:

Help treat acne and rosacea:

Combat damage from multiple sclerosis:

Treat Alzheimer's-related memory deficiencies:

Counter impotence and female infertility:

Nourish nails, scalp, and hair:

Prevent alcohol withdrawal symptoms:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
i have wack ass skin ladies and am on a constant war with it....all the harsh exfoliators aren't needed...especially if you're prone to breakouts and have easily irritated skin....

glycolic acid is the answer

i use

CCM_glycolic.jpg

and my

mia2_white_400x234_08142012.png

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
I want one of those but the price :deadmanny:

know that im cheap as fukk for most items...but this is literally the best $150 i've ever spent in my entire life...i say this as a woman long suffering with skin issues....acne, hyperpigmentation, pcos related hair issues :facepalm: i could keep going....mi raw put me on that wavy qvc easy pay wave...so there's an option if you don't want to plunk it all down at once...but it's your skin..and most importantly...your skin on you face!

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
i have wack ass skin ladies and am on a constant war with it....all the harsh exfoliators aren't needed...especially if you're prone to breakouts and have easily irritated skin....

glycolic acid is the answer

i use

CCM_glycolic.jpg

and my

mia2_white_400x234_08142012.png
I use the cheap version of the Clarisonic LOL

designed_features.jpg

I can't justify paying $100+ for a face brush... that Olay works pretty damn good. My skin generally behaves itself, though, so I probably don't need much more than that.